What do you usually eat while watching a Canucks game?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Beer and chicken wings. 8-)
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Another great combo is pizza and coke. For some weird reason, Pizza and beer doesn't go well with me. :( Pizza and coke is goes well.

I guess for me, Pizza is the equivalent of Markus Naslund. The Sedin's are the equivalent of beer, and Taylor Pyatt is the equivalent of chicken wings.

Although beer and pizza are my two best choice of foods, they simply aren't at their best when they are together. Therefore - I have chicken wings and beer on my 1st line, while Pizza has to settle on the 2nd line with coke (I guess Morrison gets the 'coke' label here). :P
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

I can't drink & eat, except for wine & even then not even a full glass.

I'll order 3 Keg sized drinks before the food arrives, but as soon as it does, I pound what's left & order milk.

After dinner, coffee with booze & dessert is okay, and then get back to doubles, fine, but not while I'm eating. Freak, eh?

Coke is okay with just about anything though.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)