The reason why Casey isn't here is cause of Buono's ego

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

VancouverBall
AHL Prospect

The reason why Casey isn't here is cause of Buono's ego

Post by VancouverBall »

The reason why Casey isn't here is because of Buono' s ego.

When the Lions get their rears kicked out of the playoffs I won't be the only person second guessing Buono and his bonehead decisions.

So what are we supposed to do, not have the most talented QB in the league here cause Buono has a heavy heart and has his feelings hurt easily?

Screw the $ 750,000. Wally could've put Dave on the 9 game Injured Reserve list to free up $ 200,000 of cap room to get the deal done. Now Dickenson will likely not play again and the Lions now have to pay Dave his full salary. Dumb!

Mabey someone should ask David Braley what he thinks of that since he's the one that's bankrolling this money-losing team and has himself lost about $ 17 million on this team that continues to play in front of a half empty dome even though the Lions won a Grey Cup and had 5 All Stars named.

Who's the bigger talent here, Casey or Wally? Which one scores TDs? I guess Wally scores TDs doesn't he? He's the bigger name of the two, right?

The problem here is Wally didn't put Dave on the 9 game Injured Reserve List to free up the $ 200,000 that would free up enough cap room to get the Casey deal done. Is that Casey's fault??? No that's Wally's fault ! Wake up !

Why don't some of you pinheads, including you David Pratt, get your heads out of your butts?
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

120db....don't bring your crap over here. You come here and start calling my visitors pinheads and I'll punt you so fast your head will spin.

Consider yourself warned.
VancouverBall
AHL Prospect

Post by VancouverBall »

You should send the same warning to David Pratt since he started a thread just before this one calling us pinheads also.

When someone calls others pinheads on a forum like this, especially when it's the start of a thread, it creates a lot of anger and hurt in the community. I had no choice but to respond to stand up for the rights of some fans who supported Casey being here.

I understand we can all have opinions, and that's fair comment. David Pratt being a professional should know better than to call people pinheads here.

There was no reason for David Pratt to call us pinheads. I would appreciate you speaking to him about this. My feelings are quite hurt over his comments.
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

good grief people... its a message board. A MESSAGE BOARD. Whether it be this thread, or others, are there not bigger fish to fry in life so as to not get out noses out of joint over name calling on an anonymous message board? Why bother taking offence to something someone who doesn't even know who you are (or even what your name is) says?

Take a deep breathe, get over it, and move on.
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

VancouverBall wrote:You should send the same warning to David Pratt since he started a thread just before this one calling us pinheads also.

When someone calls others pinheads on a forum like this, especially when it's the start of a thread, it creates a lot of anger and hurt in the community. I had no choice but to respond to stand up for the rights of some fans who supported Casey being here.

I understand we can all have opinions, and that's fair comment. David Pratt being a professional should know better than to call people pinheads here.

There was no reason for David Pratt to call us pinheads. I would appreciate you speaking to him about this. My feelings are quite hurt over his comments.
Wow. How old are you? Do you realize that you allow people to control you over words? You can always ignore the Pratt imitator or the real thing very easily. If you know the Pratt M.O., it's to get a reaction of which he really got one out of you. Ignore him and he will stop because he's not getting a reaction. You see, you do have a choice. I learned from someone who was with NATO forces in Bosnia about what assertiveness really is. I'ts essentially, "I don't have control over you and you don't have control over me." If you have confidence in yourself you don't let insults bother you because you know they're not true. If you're insecure, you let others set off your hot button. This is Brian's site. I hope you heed his warning and learn not to be so sensitive to others. I'd hate to see you banned.
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

I didn't say that the visitors on Canucks Corner are pinheads, I meant the 'pinheads' in Vancouver who think it would be great to bring back Casey Printers ARE PINHEADS. And let's be clear - I think a lot of people have forgotten what a selfish, self-centered guy Casey Printers is. So yes, I made that statement, but didn't direct to anyone on Canucks Corner.

And on a separate note - give me a break. I never called you a 'pinhead' personally.

So let's discuss something here: Wally and the team WON A GREY CUP last season. They did NOT win one with Casey around the year before. The Lions are a TEAM. Casey Printers is a selfish, egotistical guy. Don't believe me? Just ask Rob Murphy or even Angus Reid (who is a lot more diplomatic about Printers that I ever will be).

As for your feelings - give it a rest. Brian runs a tight ship here - I don't recall calling you a pinhead on this board. Now if you personally feel you are......

dp
VancouverBall wrote:You should send the same warning to David Pratt since he started a thread just before this one calling us pinheads also.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

DavidPratt_ wrote:I didn't say that the visitors on Canucks Corner are pinheads, I meant the 'pinheads' in Vancouver who think it would be great to bring back Casey Printers ARE PINHEADS. And let's be clear - I think a lot of people have forgotten what a selfish, self-centered guy Casey Printers is.

Wally and the team WON A GREY CUP last season. They did NOT win one with Casey around the year before. The Lions are a TEAM. Casey Printers is a selfish, egotistical guy. Don't believe me? Just ask Rob Murphy or even Angus Reid (who is a lot more diplomatic about Printers that I ever will be).
Just another reason you can't be the real Idiot(tm). That not only makes sense, it's true too.

And we all know the pinhead on the radio doesn't know enough about any sport to be insightful like that.
Real hockey fans refuse to listen to the Idiot(tm)