W-GDT April 28 in Nashville 2PM PST SPAC - G4

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT April 28 in Nashville 2PM PST SPAC

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Mëds wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:31 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 pm Hughes is not himself
Hughes is definitely playing sick or injured. He’s been abused and there has been absolutely no answer.
The first has led to the second.
el rey del mambo
CrzyCanuck
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Travesty Hockey creeped back
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is it me or is Garland the only forward who likes they are skating with a purpose?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

One of the worst games Ive seen Hronek play
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Out of sync.

This looks like the team we saw in 2022-23.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

In the first game we hit everything in a Nashville jersey. What happened???
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

My guess is exhausted. Theyve been thumped this series by a much tougher group
If you need air...call it in
Raile
MVP
MVP

Post by Raile »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 pm My guess is exhausted. Theyve been thumped this series by a much tougher group
It's game 4 :eh:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Raile wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 pm My guess is exhausted. Theyve been thumped this series by a much tougher group
What else? They look totally sapped out there
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Right now I’m laying this entire lack of threat on Pettersson. His disappearance has neutralized our 2nd line completely. Nashville doesn’t even have to worry about his line being a threat. They just have to focus on Miller and Boeser and the 3rd line.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Raile wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 pm
First thing that came to mind. It’s game 4, FFS. If they are done at this point they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Has to be a flu or something, even Miller is looking a bit listless out there. Joshua is non-existent.

Hope some fluids, rest and they will be ready for game 5.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Might need to change the lines up now. Garland and Joshua aren't doing anything either so I'd bring DJ up with Lindholm and load Pettersson on that wing. Try and get it Pettersson going...it's our only chance
Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hockey Widow »

Really? Come on guys. There is a bug going around that hit the Canucks dressing room 7-10 days ago, is it really hard to see the level of play and not extrapolate what is happening?

It would be good if the Preds start to show signs the next game as we hopefully are starting to recover. We are playing with little energy.
Last edited by Hockey Widow on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only HW the Canucks need
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 pm
Right now I’m laying this entire lack of threat on Pettersson. His disappearance has neutralized our 2nd line completely. Nashville doesn’t even have to worry about his line being a threat. They just have to focus on Miller and Boeser and the 3rd line.
To be honest, I’m laying it on Allvin and Rutherford for thinking we are better than we truly are. The team isn’t built for the playoffs at the moment and are far from ready to be spending big on rentals.