Advice about a girl i like

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
evan_us01
AHL Prospect

Post by evan_us01 »

ok i have liked this girl all through grade 9-12 than in grade 12 i finally asked her out to movie and she said yes but it was at the end of the year and after the movie we kinda never said we should do this again or anything and i tried phoning her 3 times but she wasnt home so i've waited 3 weeks now cuz we just graduated and dont go to school together anymore but i still wanna ask her out again and im just wondering how i should do it, if i should visit her at her work (restaurant) she's waitress, or phone her or sumthing, i also want to know a good place to take her thats a better place than a movie and if theres anything funny i can say to start up a conversation cuz im not good at starting conversations but once i get going i can do well. Thanks for any advice.
gordorama
MVP
MVP

Post by gordorama »

Ask her what she thinks of the Canuck's off season transactions.

(this is a HOCKEY TALK BOARD!!!) :shock:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

This is the Collectors Corner, so at least ask her if you can collect her. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
nuxfanindallas
CC Veteran

Post by nuxfanindallas »

If you show up at her work after she hadn't called you back or answered your calls, get ready for a restraining order....and if you ever do manage to get a hold of her, take her to Pho Bich Ngga on Kingsway...very nice place....
10carter10
AHL Prospect

Post by 10carter10 »

I just read this very cool book called the System, by Roy Valentine. I learned more about picking up girls with this book than in all my years of dating. I wish I had the book when I was in college. I really recommend this book for guys looking to get hooked up.
Badfish
MVP
MVP

Post by Badfish »

Is this some lame book-ad post?:shock: Thats waaay to much effort for this shitty ad that only makes me never want to go near that book.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

just do like we do here behind the straw curtain:

Hit them over the head with a brick, and lie about your last name :0)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.