Who do you think will win the Superbowl?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Who will win the superbowl?

Eagles
15%
Steelers
38%
Colts
23%
Seahawks
8%
Jets
No votes
Chargers
8%
Broncos
No votes
Rams
No votes
Falcons
8%
Patriots
No votes

Total votes: 13

Mozy
MVP
MVP

Who do you think will win the Superbowl?

Post by Mozy »

Straying away from hockey for just a moment, who do you think will win the Superbowl this year?

My pick is the Colts beacuse they have Peyton :D
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

If you picked Vikings or Packers the poll wouldnt let me put two more options on it so sorry ;)
Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

My heart picked by Seahawks, but my head woud guess the Colts?
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

Im still wondering how the hell the seahawks got into the playoffs let alone won their division... it still baffles me...
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

I dont know if it is possible but i would really like to see a colts-steelers superbowl final, would be one hell of a match up of QB's
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

feritflame wrote:Im still wondering how the hell the seahawks got into the playoffs let alone won their division... it still baffles me...
Even a Seahawk fan has to be imbarised that the shithawks got in with that record?

Haselback is a joke of a QB and if Holmgren doesn't win a couple playoff games I would think his job is in doubt?
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

thing is they have no one else to use if they get rid of him, hes in the position that he can play as crap as he wants and not have to worry about losing his job, adn the only reason they will win a game will be of alexander, if they do win a game :roll:
Momesso
CC Veteran

Post by Momesso »

I just got a feeling about those Steelers this year. I'm a big fan of Cowher and the Bus.

Hasselback is not so bad, and neither is Holmgren. I'm surprised the Hawks pass defense became so porous with Rhodes at the helm.

But by far the biggest problem is the two highly touted receivers they have that drop half the passes thrown to them. Why they never threw to Rice and even brought him out of the game when he was the only sure thing left in the 4th was beyond me.
Eyes on the Prize
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

Im surprised that the jets won last night, that also really pissed me off, and now the seahawks are out so it doesnt matter any more :D
Momesso
CC Veteran

Post by Momesso »

Yeah I lost money on the Jets game. I actually bet on the Rams but I wasn't sure about that game, but I thought the Chargers were money in the bank. Leave it up to Schottenheimer to scrap what got you in the dance and call idiotic plays, particulary in OT. But give Pennington credit, he answered his critics with a fantastic game.
Eyes on the Prize
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

I'm a Seahawk fan, and I couldn't fault Hasselbeck in the playoff game. He did everything he could... his receivers just kept making untimely drops.
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

yeah, but still, the seahawks have never erally been a very good team :D
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

since my top two picks went to hell in a hand basket i think im now going to have to go with dynasty in the making patriots plus i hate the eagles.... make for an entertaining superbowl...wonder if the BEP are going to pull a janet jackson during the half time show.... the girl on the BEP is a looker so its not like im complaining :D
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

feritflame wrote:since my top two picks went to hell in a hand basket i think im now going to have to go with dynasty in the making patriots plus i hate the eagles.... make for an entertaining superbowl...wonder if the BEP are going to pull a janet jackson during the half time show.... the girl on the BEP is a looker so its not like im complaining :D
BEP ????