Will the Grey Cup be better then the Super Bowl again?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Will the Grey Cup be better then the Super Bowl again?

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Last year it was a no doubter...the grey cup went into double overtime oh man it was great ( even though the Lions were screwed in the West final)

While the SB was just ruined by officials and it was just an overall boring game ( AND THE ROLLING STONES WERE AWFUL..... I DON'T NEED TO SEE A MAN IN HIS MID 60's DANCING AROUND IN TIGHT LEATHER PANTS SAYING HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH SATISFACTION......lol caps)

This year ( Well actually last year now....but you know what I mean damnit) the Grey Cup was not nearly as excitiing and our the BC Lions won by a touchdown.

This year all I'm hearing is that the Colts are just going to destroy Da Bears by two touchdowns or more...I really hope not.

Anyway the pre game is boring as hell, so I'm watching Snakes on a Plane...it's still a good movie, but not as good when there was a crowd.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

Yes, it was WAY WAY better.