The headliner...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

The headliner...

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

A CBC Segment that airs during the pre game show of Hockey Night in Canada, anyone know where I can find them? None on the CBC website/youtube
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

why don't you ask Messier, your god? he should know everything.
This signature hates SOB as much as the guy who wrote this signature.
Mozy

Post by Mozy »

A CBC Segment that airs during the pre game show of Hockey Night in Canada, anyone know where I can find them? None on the CBC website/youtube
or you could just watch HNIC...and you know...maybe even tape it so you can watch it over and over again.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Right, because I've never heard of taping things before...
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

you should go ask your god Messier to teach you how to tape things.