what else do ya got???

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

what else do ya got???

Post by tuzzi44 »

Cards aside... what other hockey memorabilia does everyone collect???
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Let's see.... I have a few McFarlane figures. Some old Canuck programs. A few misc odds and ends. Some autographed hockey books.

The one big prize is a book that was put out by Field of Dreams. It's a version of "For the Love of Hockey". It features 93 players stories in their own words. What makes this book special is that each players signed their page. Orr, Howe, Richard, Roy, Gretzky, the Hulls, Linden, Bure, and a lot of other legends. 300 were sold to the public, and each player was given one. The signatures are big and sharp - just amazing.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

cornuck, that sounds like an awsome book!! I have alot of the stuff that mcdonalds releases... like the trophies and the mini jerseys. I've always wanted to get into colelcting game used stuff like sticks and jerseys etc, but because of where i live it would be pretty tough.... and its one of those things from ebay im not sure i could trust
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

A Bure autographed stick and jersey, about 12 8x10's signed by various players, an autographed stick by Cam Stewart (used to play for Bruins, last I heard was a scout for the Wild, my cousin's best friend)
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
*CanucksForLife*
CC Veteran

Post by *CanucksForLife* »

I have an autographed Naslund plaque and a couple other things here and there.
Im a fan of teh Vancouver Whitecaps, I have a ton of stuff signed by them.
I Hart Luongo.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Ah yes, the Whitecaps - I have a pennant signed by John Craven during the parade - that was a fun day. :)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

Cornuck wrote:Ah yes, the Whitecaps - I have a pennant signed by John Craven during the parade - that was a fun day. :)
I won a jersey autographed by the entire team about 5 years ago as a door prize. I've never been a fan of Canadian soccer, so I have no idea who is on it, but that's about my only sports collectible. (Other then a signed photograph of my favourite player Marek Malik :) )
Mozy

Post by Mozy »

i have a Gretzky signed hockey stick. other than that i seem to love collecting the bobble heads :P
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

I actually collect games too ... I have literally hundreds of games on tape ... boxes and boxes of video tapes

... Canuck games from Linden's rookie season, Bure rookie season ...
... Nuck playoff games ... I have every game the Canucks won from every series from the '94 run ... also before that against Winnipeg when Selanne was a rookie etc.

ummm what else ... of Course Canada Cup and World Cup games ... '72 series on DVD, 76 DVD set, '87 ... three game series against the US in 91 I believe .... the New Years eve classic Montreal Canadians vs Tretiak and the Red army ... '75

For soccer fans I have lots of World Cup games ... going back to Maradona last hurrah and Germany's win in 90 with Voeller and Klinsman etc.

... other collectibles ... Bure jersey, a couple of Linden jerseys (skate and orca) ... the Orca one is autographed by LInden ... lots of old programs and Canuck yearbooks from the early to mid seventies and on ... I think i mentioned that before ...

Grizz
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Mozy wrote:i have a Gretzky signed hockey stick. other than that i seem to love collecting the bobble heads :P
Nice with the Gretzky stick ... I also like the bobble heads ... or my son does !!

Grizz
dallasdman
CC Rookie

Post by dallasdman »

The only thing i own is a Canucks Jersey Signed by the 05 / 06 team when jovo and tuzzi were still here. I got it as a present from one of the managers of the sharks club. :cheers:
THE ZAMBONI STOPS FOR NO ONE !!!
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

I have lots of cards...Dionne rookie, Lafleur rookie...tons of autographed Canucks cards from the late 80's early 90's...but my favorite is my box of Kellogs Corn Flakes Canucks Western Conference Champions box of cereal. Still unopened. I love it & its a conversation piece in the MANROOM at home. My friends can't understand how it has not gone mouldy !!
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
magnum44
CC Veteran

Post by magnum44 »

stick signed by the '82 canucks team
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever
puckhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by puckhead »

I have boxes and boxes of programs from the mid 70s.
I have Tiger Williams' hockey stick
I have a Bobby Orr autographed hockey stick, though it's a stick from a charity event, not a game used or anything.
----------------------------
We got LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

puckhead wrote:I have Tiger Williams' hockey stick
Is it curved because of riding on it ? 8-)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'