Have you finished your Christmas shopping, kids?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Have you finished your Christmas shopping, kids?

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

I was holding out a slight hope that we would get a white Christmas...well, looks like we're in store for another wet Christmas.

Finished it up for good today, got it done for a good amount I'd figure ( 6 people bought for.)

I'm sure there are people who got finished a month ago and some people who haven't even started.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

suck mess

edited: (edited)

ps: I'm sorry, this was too harsh, i guess i had too much wine. ;)

Too bad Grizz quoted it already. :twisted:
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Cookie La Rue wrote:suck mess

edited: if you won't suck out your f...pics, i'll kill you. :twisted: 8-)
LOL ...

Grizz