Here are the rules of this forum. The aren't hard to follow and I would hope you would respect them. If you can't you will have to find another place to hang out. Who put me in charge? I did
1. Please respect other posters. This forum is intended as a place to build friendships, Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This site is a hobby and people who make it a pain in the butt to run or any users who continually start squabbles and garner complaints will be punted from the forum.
2. Please remember that fans of all ages visit these forums. While I believe in free speech, excessive vulgarity will not be tolertated. Nor will racial slurs, sexually explicit content or threats made to any member of this site.
3. If you have a problem with someone, settle it via the private messaging system. There is debate, then there is childish behaviour. Even in private, threats, insults and rude behaviour will not be tolerated.
4. Defamatory comments made towards to any individual will not be tolerated and will result in you being permanently banned from these forums. I'm in this for fun like most of you, not to get sued. If you have no facts to back up what you post, do not post it.
5. The last rule? I reserve the right to revise these rules and make up new ones any time I see fit.
It's not rocket science folks, this place is meant for the enjoyment of mature Canucks fans. If you can't play nice, you won't be playing here at all.