Boxing day...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

shagano
AHL Prospect

Post by shagano »

I don't mean to interupt this wonderful arguement, but the original post was about he boxing day game...I will be there...wearing the blue and green!
Honestly guys, try to keep the replies on subject, if you are gonna fight like girls, do it somewhere else...
Jesus
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

shagano, where are you sittin for the boxing day game? im way in the nosebleeds.... will be easy to see however im painting my face lol
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

Is it true that the nose bleed seats at the saddledome are obstructed views? You can not see the complete ice surface?
I thought they built that rink for hockey?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

i've sat in pretty much every section, including the nosebleeds a couple times, and so far i've yet to have a bad seat at the saddledome
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

you can see the ice... its the other side of the nosebleeds (across the arena) that you can't see. Great for crowd control :)
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

im gonna be in the "sportschek" section
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews