Boxing day...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

Hey Guys, i bought my face paint for the boxing day game today!!! 8-)
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Badfish should be our board Detective....

Steve, if your in S'toon, want to get together and watch a game?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
stevethiessen
MVP
MVP

Post by stevethiessen »

Hey Mad... pm me and maybe we can work something out in the new year - I'm out for the holidays...
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

I am not david pratt..
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:I am not david pratt..
Damn. Badfish figured out that I sent you the photos you asked for.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Badfish wrote:Image Image

Someone's got a telus web account under davidpratt.... that Sam is linking his sig to... Sam who's a regular shit-disturber.... is this some sort of sick way for Pratt to be able to vent on those who flame him? or DavidPrat_, whatever.

...strange.....

just call me Columbo
Hey TJ Hooker, don't worry about it. James asked me if I had any photos of Mark Messier and I emailed him a link to some photos I have on my telus.net personal webspace account I was given. What's it to you?

dp
Last edited by DavidPratt_ on Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Badfish wrote:Image Image

Seperated at birth?

Here's an odd fact... when I went to check the url of our friend Sam here's messier pic, I found it to be....
http://www3.telus.net/web/davidpratt/Messier7.jpg

Someone's got a telus web account under davidpratt.... that Sam is linking his sig to... Sam who's a regular shit-disturber.... is this some sort of sick way for Pratt to be able to vent on those who flame him? or DavidPrat_, whatever.

...strange.....

just call me Columbo
You were NOT supposed to find my personal telus.net account info.

http://www3.telus.net/web/davidpratt

dp

Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

Very defensive response there Dave/James....maybe do a mock arguement between you two where one of you has a good point & you fake a fight to throw us off the trail....you are obviousy the same person...same style of writing...same stupid pictures....same troll.......would the real Dave Pratt follow a troll around a Canuck chat site or send the troll Messier photos?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-- Winston Churchill
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

You're delusional
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

You are still avoiding.....
-- Winston Churchill
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Still avoiding what?
Soapy
MVP
MVP

Post by Soapy »

Your a troll....& Dave Pratt on a good day....
-- Winston Churchill
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

You're the one who is avoiding now....( not to say I was avoiding anything in the first place)

Anyway, I've had enough of this for one night...i'm off to bed.

Goodnight Childern.
Badfish
MVP
MVP

Post by Badfish »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
Hey TJ Hooker, don't worry about it. James asked me if I had any photos of Mark Messier and I emailed him a link to some photos I have on my telus.net personal webspace account I was given. What's it to you?

dp
It's nothing to me really, at all. I just added it as a side note that I found it odd to find the link to one of James' images was from 'a' David Pratts telus account. I don't care who you are, but either way someone who wants to devote this much time to annoying some strangers on a team fan forum is just sorta...well strange
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Soapy wrote:Very defensive response there Dave/James....maybe do a mock arguement between you two where one of you has a good point & you fake a fight to throw us off the trail....you are obviousy the same person...same style of writing...same stupid pictures....same troll.......would the real Dave Pratt follow a troll around a Canuck chat site or send the troll Messier photos?
We're absolutely not the same guy. Come on!

Yes, I did send James my personal webspace info so he could download some photos I had. That's it.

dp