SRsez must be a punk cause Pratts the man!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

jayr
AHL Prospect

SRsez must be a punk cause Pratts the man!

Post by jayr »

Just my opinion :lol:
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: SRsez must be a punk cause Pratts the man!

Post by DavidPratt_ »

jayr wrote:Just my opinion :lol:
;)

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

nuthin like reading a good 'rub and tug' thread right before you go to bed for the evening....
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
JCardinal
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JCardinal »

Yeah, I don't know if in fact the guy who posts here is really DP, the jury's still out on that as far as I know, but I do have to say I listen to DP and DT in the afternoons on the radio and it is a good show. (if you can get it here on the island with the crappy transmitter 1040 uses)

I don't know what all the personal ragging on him is about, if the guy who posts here is DP then it's stupid, senseless and disrespectful. Rag him for something he said on the show if you want to, but this isn't some kiddie forum, things are a little more intelligent here. If I want to hear 5 year old bantering I can always go over to a zillion other sports sites.
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Ok...I already locked one thread about these two, so lets move on. I am movibg this to the bar & grill because it has nothign to do with Canucks hockey...

I hope this is this last thread on this issue.