The Blue vintages again?!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

The Blue vintages again?!

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Now as you know I'm not a fan of the vintages all that much...but if they insist on wearing it so much can we at least get a white vintage once and a while?

Is there a Sked on where I can see how many times and what games they'll be wearing them? Checked Canucks.com but couldn't find anything.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Badfish
MVP
MVP

Post by Badfish »

eh James, watching the game? Just see that guy with a Messier 'nucks jersey in the crowd?

Was afraid I'd just seen you on tv, glad to see you're at the cpu as I am :P
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

That kid kicks ass, he has taste.

Even if it was the dark Orcas which also suck.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

That kid and you have no taste nor class when it comes to your idols.

As for the jerseys, I heard somewhere that they'll be using them 15 times this year. I'm assuming they'll be wearing them a few times on the eastern road trip, which I would expect them to use the white ones then
Jyrki21
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Jyrki21 »

They never wore white vintages last season (they only did in 2003-04). I'm guessing we won't see them this year either.
Kikbutt_10
CC Veteran

Post by Kikbutt_10 »

Maybe we should just go to a plain blue jersy with CANUCKS written diagonally across the chest?... :?
Larry Goodenough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The Blue vintages again?!

Post by Larry Goodenough »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Now as you know I'm not a fan of the vintages all that much...but if they insist on wearing it so much can we at least get a white vintage once and a while?

Is there a Sked on where I can see how many times and what games they'll be wearing them? Checked Canucks.com but couldn't find anything.
I guess you miss the definition of a "third jersey" in correlation with a "third and fourth jersey" How can you have two different coloured 3rd jerseys? Would the white colour not negate the term "third"?

Let's face it kids, you are not an elite poster.