Are you going to the Western Final?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Brian CC
Site Admin

Are you going to the Western Final?

Post by Brian CC »

As of this afternoon over 42,000 tickets have been sold to the Western Final this Sunday between the BC Lions and Saskatchewan Roughriders. get your tickets today and supprt the Lions in their quest to get to Winnipeg!

If you have never seen a football game in BC Place with a big crowd, now is your chance.

Support the CFL and your Lions!
MacNews
CC Veteran

Post by MacNews »

I'm going, it's gonna be freaking awesome! We're gonna maul Saskatchewan!! :mex:
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I've got my ticket.

I'm so excited!

I hope Pierce starts, he deserves it.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Farhan Lalji wrote:I've got my ticket.

I'm so excited!

I hope Pierce starts, he deserves it.
On a side note, I'm also glad that we're playing the Roughriders and not the Stamps (although admittedly, it would've felt good beating the living shit out of an Alberta-based team :) )

With the RR's winning 3 of 4 against BC this year, I think BC will have far more motivation heading into this.

Against the Stamps, I think the Lions would've been a bit emotionally spent since they already "got revenge" on the Stamps for mocking Geroy Simon's pose.

This should be a GREAT Western Final. I hope we play Toronto in the final if we win (I'm sick of the Alouettes :P ).
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

I'll be there with my roughriders jersey on showing my roughrider pride.

-

-
-
--
-

-
--

-
--

--
Yup, that's going to be sweeeeet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
--
Just Kidding. ;)
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
randymeeks
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by randymeeks »

This should be a GREAT Western Final. I hope we play Toronto in the final if we win (I'm sick of the Alouettes ).

Yeah, would be great to get one last crack at Dumbman Allen and get revenge for the egg the Lions laid in the 2004 Grey Cup.
38 years without a Stanley Cup and counting.