Heart

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

JCardinal
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JCardinal »

Rising Sun Canuck wrote:, but if I few guys step up..ie. Pyatt, Kesler and Bullis with Cooke and Morrison allevating there game, I can see us watching hockey this spring.
What's wrong with Pyatt that he needs to step up? He's like the invisible man or something, he's doing great, no one seems to remember it from one game to the next.
nuxfanindallas
CC Veteran

Post by nuxfanindallas »

JCardinal wrote:
Rising Sun Canuck wrote:, but if I few guys step up..ie. Pyatt, Kesler and Bullis with Cooke and Morrison allevating there game, I can see us watching hockey this spring.
What's wrong with Pyatt that he needs to step up? He's like the invisible man or something, he's doing great, no one seems to remember it from one game to the next.
Pyatt's opportunistic, but he's also often invisible.....that could mean prolonged cold stretches.....

He looks good now, but my enthusiasm remains decidedly tempered.
MarkMM
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by MarkMM »

JCardinal wrote:
I'd say that Pyatt needs to "keep it up" then...
Mark
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

It sure is nice to watch a team try to tie the game up and get a point out of the game when trailing in the third.

It's great to see a team trying until the bitter end in the second game in two nights.

We haven't seen these types of full game efforts for a long long time. Sure there was some sloppy play in Nashville, but the effort was there and it paid off.
UK Canuck
CC Veteran

Post by UK Canuck »

i think the st louis game scoring with 0.8 seconds left told us more about the team than any other game this season- what an effort- it seems even if their 6-0 down that they will still skate and hit hard and try and get it back instead of letting their heads drop- bertuzzi was a disruptive influence and should of been traded before last season.
Canucks Is Life, Everything else is mere Detail.