Greetings...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Soundy
AHL Prospect

Greetings...

Post by Soundy »

Figured it would be a good idea to just say "hey" for my first post here... I didn't see any sort of official introduction thread, so I started my own.

Not that I have anything exciting to tell about myself... just heard about this place on lionbackers.com (someone was mentioning what a "cesspool" the canucks.com forum has become) and thought it would be a cool place to hang out :)

I'm off now to wreak havok...
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to discuss the greatest team in hockey!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Post by trevor corey »

Cesspool eh? I must check this out.
Any how, welcome. Some posters on here give better insight then anything on tv.
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
Soundy
AHL Prospect

Post by Soundy »

Yeah, used to be some good ones on canucks.com a few years ago too, but the place has long since been taken over by the dregs of the 'net....
Tukaram
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Tukaram »

Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Lots of good posters here .... if you are around a bit you will be able to sort through who's who and from there its just a great place to hang out and talk Nucks and hockey.

Check out Brians "Site Announcements" for some of the great features on the site too ... it will kinda give you an idea of whats happening around here.

Grizz