Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:58 pm ^ Notice he didn't deny it folks...
Funny , but yes he is.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:18 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 pm Stecher
Is Doyle googling japanese companion dolls that look like young skin stretcher again?
Hargraves finds it funny that a kid from Richmond that always gave 100 % is loathed by fans of the team that he once played for. These same fans think Jay Beagle is well worth 3 million so there’s that :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:10 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:18 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 pm Stecher
Is Doyle googling japanese companion dolls that look like young skin stretcher again?
Hargraves finds it funny that a kid from Richmond that always gave 100 % is loathed by fans of the team that he once played for. These same fans think Jay Beagle is well worth 3 million so there’s that :lol:
Nobody loathes your Troy toy buds...its more funny how vehemently you defend his honour

Beagle is a grunt who busts his ass and drags everyone into the fight. Sure his term is 1 year too long (JB even noted this was required to lure him into the rebuild) but he has been a part of rebuilding a winning culture.

Money well spent
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Beagle should be making the league minimum
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Troy was always in distress when hemmed in his own zone trying to move out pucks under pressure. The puck was always a hot potato on his stick. Not the slickest player around for sure. He had the Linden like love and everyone was pulling for him, good ole kid from Richmond, B.C. as Don Cherry would say
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Speaking of playing in his own end Beagle and his poor line mates spend 95% of their shifts there. I feel sorry for Motte having to play with that slug. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:01 am Speaking of playing in his own end Beagle and his poor line mates spend 95% of their shifts there. I feel sorry for Motte having to play with that slug. :lol:
I’m not a Beagle fan, Doyle. That’s a Benning move I can’t stand. He’s stone hands galore. But Greener loves him - “he gets skates on pucks”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

He was a recent stanley cup winner brought in to show the kiddies how to work their asses off and be professional athletes. They had the space for him and needed the character added to a flat and wimpy dressing room. He wins draws, plays a defensively responsible game, sticks up for teammates and is well respected around the league

Not sure why he eats so much sausage on here
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:05 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:01 am Speaking of playing in his own end Beagle and his poor line mates spend 95% of their shifts there. I feel sorry for Motte having to play with that slug. :lol:
I’m not a Beagle fan, Doyle. That’s a Benning move I can’t stand. He’s stone hands galore. But Greener loves him - “he gets skates on pucks”
Honestly I am just fucking with Danny because he and the coal mine crew love the guy. But the guy absolutely has no offensive game to speak of. He can’t get the fucking puck out and keep it out of the zone. The entire bottom six has that problem. They’re just too fucking slow other than Motte. Roussel used to be a good skater but he’s not the same player after than knee injury. Sutter used to skate pretty well but he’s also slow now. Beagle can’t skate to save his life. Gaudette is a choppy skater. Eriksson is a terrible skater that looks even slower due to his laziness. Need some younger legs on the bottom lines or the shit we saw against Vegas will be the norm for this group going forward.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The bottom six will improve over the next couple seasons. I like Motte and Hawryluk is a tough in your face type bottom 6’er, MacEwan looks like he’s made a home here. We have lots of good incoming forward prospects - Podkolzin, Hoglander, Lind, Lockwood. Patience with Gaudette, he’s going to get better, you can see it, he’s driven. But yeah the sooner we are done with Eriksson, Beagle, Sutter and Roussel the better. I put Pearson in that category, his energy levels put me to sleep like Fingers posts.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Beagle will get his points if he's matched against the lil'trojan
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:10 am a kid from Richmond that always gave 100 % is loathed by fans of the team that he once played for.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It would be cool if they could kick Beagle off a bridge, but he’s likely too heavy and full of lead to kick very far. I think he had .... what ? ... 8 points last year? He’s not the worst contract on the team though... so there’s that :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:51 pm It would be cool if they could kick Beagle off a bridge, but he’s likely too heavy and full of lead to kick very far. I think he had .... what ? ... 8 points last year? He’s not the worst contract on the team though... so there’s that :lol:
No one loves Beagle... so like why the fuck do you keep going there?

Hargraves is oblivious to the fact folks are mocking him for his insatiable love of his little Troy Boy Toy.

Hargraves is also the only soul in all of Canuckdom who thinks Beagle was brought in to put up points.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:51 pm It would be cool if they could kick Beagle off a bridge, but he’s likely too heavy and full of lead to kick very far. I think he had .... what ? ... 8 points last year? He’s not the worst contract on the team though... so there’s that :lol:
No one loves Beagle... so like why the fuck do you keep going there?

Hargraves is oblivious to the fact folks are mocking him for his insatiable love of his little Troy Boy Toy.

Hargraves is also the only soul in all of Canuckdom who thinks Beagle was brought in to put up points.
Danny has big lovers nuts for Beagle kinda like you love Sutter.... but hated Pettersson. Why so hostile old chap? The gout flaring up again?