NHL Line Combinations

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

showtyme21
CC Rookie

NHL Line Combinations

Post by showtyme21 »

Does anyone know of a site that shows what the probable line combinations are going to be for the current year? Like somewhere that updates after every couple of weeks or so? I bought the McKeen's book, and they show what they think the combinations will be, but some of them are so outdated (Dumont on the powerplay in Buffalo) or ludicrous (Devils with 3 forwards on the powerplay with Parise being the most experienced - I suppose that could happen, but it doesn't really make sense to me at this point).

If someone knows of anything like that, but doesn't want to make it public to everyone at this point to save their spots on the CC Corner hockey pool, they can just PM me, and I will not enter the CC Pool. That is my pledge to you. I REALLY want this information as soon as possible.

Thanks guys and gals
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"
Jesse847
AHL Prospect

Post by Jesse847 »

If you check McKeen's website, they have an update on there for their line combinations and some of their player predictions.

Did anyone provide you with another website to check out?