Someone want to recommend me some music for this wee hour?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Soapy wrote:Some good lovin music please try John Legend...a tich of Barry White with a dash of gospel & a lovin spoonful of Marvin Gaye. Pour the red wine, dim the lights & give her the old ' how's she do'in' If you dig Harper than you will get this music.
As for you guys that like to put on the Pink Floyd late at night...have fun kissing your best friend STEVE goodnight cuz the ladies are sleeping through that. I love Pink but not when I need to cook with gasoline.
Brother Soapy - good call. Barry White and Marvin Gaye are good with the ladies late at night. Jamesownzsam was just asking for some music to mellow out with, which is why Pink Floyd works. I wasn't going to recommend Aerosmith or ACDC late at night for the mellow out either.

If you are getting ready to go out and chase down some tail, then I would recommend a few tunes:

Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Train kept a rollin' - Aerosmith
Back in the Saddle - Aerosmith

Anything ass-kicking by the Beastie Boys also works.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Post by trevor corey »

I was wrong about Cascade, wrong name.
The new David Gilmour is really calm, Guitar solos and vocals might as well be new Floyd.
"On An Island"
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: Someone want to recommend me some music for this wee hou

Post by DavidPratt_ »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Nothing really hard at this time...just looking for some stuff where I can turn the lights down low ( >_>) and relax too.

So I guess laid back.
I have the best song for you. Click on this link to have a listen:

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/ ... 391426&z=y

Select song #3.

dp

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

hey DP.... old school Aerosmith... so rad.... and way better than that new shit they've been commin out with :rockin:
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

tuzzi44 wrote:hey DP.... old school Aerosmith... so rad.... and way better than that new shit they've been commin out with :rockin:
Tuzzi.....Go to:

http://www.mp3.com/aerosmith/artists/2933/songs.html

Go to the 'Rocks Album' (1976) and click on 'Back in the Saddle'.

Now that is rock.

dp

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

yeah DP... i've never heard you on the radio, but your alright lol

p.s~ Pump was the first tape i bought when i was a kid... i played it so much it stopped working :rockin:
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews