Pratt and Taylor or Marjanovich

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Pratt and Taylor or Marjanovich; who would you rather listen to

Pratt and Taylor
47%
Marjanovich
53%

Total votes: 30

Paul De Bron
AHL Prospect

Post by Paul De Bron »

Sorry to break it to you guys, but Pratt is a complete gentleman around the office. Pratt and Moj never fought. Those rumours are greatly exaggerated.

And No....it ain't Manderville.
adios, muchachos!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

More info

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Paul De Bron wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but Pratt is a complete gentleman around the office. Pratt and Moj never fought. Those rumours are greatly exaggerated.

And No....it ain't Manderville.
C'mon Paul. Enquiring minds want to know here. Look, if you can't tell us stuff like Pratt and Dhaliwal got in a fight in the back alley, or Pratt was coming on to the TEAM Babes, what about Andrea Klein? Is she hot?? Spill the beans buddy!!!

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Paul De Bron
AHL Prospect

Post by Paul De Bron »

Andrea's a very attractive gal.
adios, muchachos!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Paul De Bron wrote:Andrea's a very attractive gal.
I KNEW IT!!!

DP

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Paul

Post by SRsez »

DavidPratt_ wrote: let's just say I know Dave very very well, so when an issue comes up, it's pretty predictable anticipating what he would say.

DP
Let's just say that I don't care to know the Idiot Pratt(le) at all, and it's still pretty predictable anticipating what he would spew.
Pick_My_Nose
CC Rookie

Post by Pick_My_Nose »

It's that little puke Jeff Leyland isn't it De Bron? He's got the ego and attitude to make fun of someone like Pratt. I almost punched Leyland out at the bar one night, when he was trying to "mac" on my girlfriend. I told him to piss off, but the puke wouldn't listen. Then he came out with the line, don't you know who I am?

I almost pissed my pants laughing when he came out with that line.
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But never, EVER, pick your friend's noses!!!!! BOOGER!!!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Pick_My_Nose wrote:It's that little puke Jeff Leyland isn't it De Bron? He's got the ego and attitude to make fun of someone like Pratt. I almost punched Leyland out at the bar one night, when he was trying to "mac" on my girlfriend. I told him to piss off, but the puke wouldn't listen. Then he came out with the line, don't you know who I am?

I almost pissed my pants laughing when he came out with that line.
Your GF winked at me when you weren't looking buttface.

:P

Pick_My_Nose
CC Rookie

Post by Pick_My_Nose »

I knew it was you.....You're such a slime ball you know that! I had a feeling you were Pratt. So my GF winked at you? Yeah right, she doesn't have eyes for any loud mouth, egotistical, wannabe's like you!

Question Leyland.....Are you going with the David Pratt name, so you can maybe, once in a while hop into his MR2, and cruise Granville before making the nightly pitstop at the Roxy to show off the leather pants or what? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But never, EVER, pick your friend's noses!!!!! BOOGER!!!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Pick_My_Nose wrote:I knew it was you.....You're such a slime ball you know that! I had a feeling you were Pratt. So my GF winked at you? Yeah right, she doesn't have eyes for any loud mouth, egotistical, wannabe's like you!

Question Leyland.....Are you going with the David Pratt name, so you can maybe, once in a while hop into his MR2, and cruise Granville before making the nightly pitstop at the Roxy to show off the leather pants or what? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I hang out at Au Bar or Skybar (helps to be a local celebrity) and occasionally check out the Roxy (without the leather pants). As for your GF, better keep an eye on her because she did wink at me and thought I was cute. I'm not joking about that part.

JL

Pick_My_Nose
CC Rookie

Post by Pick_My_Nose »

Ha Ha Ha....Very funny Leyland.....You're still a loser. By the way, caught you on T.V. a couple weeks ago.....Better lose some weight if you want to make it a career. Double chins just don't seem to work in front of the camera.

No wonder I listen to NW, 1130 and MOJO.....

BTW.....If you were macking on my GF, what's her name? Can't be too many broads around you, because I've seen you out a few times, always leaving the ROXY alone!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Pick_My_Nose wrote:Ha Ha Ha....Very funny Leyland.....You're still a loser. By the way, caught you on T.V. a couple weeks ago.....Better lose some weight if you want to make it a career. Double chins just don't seem to work in front of the camera.

BTW.....If you were macking on my GF, what's her name? Can't be too many broads around you, because I've seen you out a few times, always leaving the ROXY alone!
Double chin? Your eyes must have fooled you because the ladies aren't telling me I have one. Or my agent....for the modelling gigs I do as well.

And by the way, if you're wondering who I've dated recently....

http://www.alexandrajanicek.com/main/home.html

Met Alexandra at the Shark Club with her Voltage Girls....so I don't need to hook up with your GF there Nosepicker. But guess what? She did wink at me anyways :lol:

JL

Krusty
AHL Prospect

Post by Krusty »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
Pick_My_Nose wrote:Ha Ha Ha....Very funny Leyland.....You're still a loser. By the way, caught you on T.V. a couple weeks ago.....Better lose some weight if you want to make it a career. Double chins just don't seem to work in front of the camera.

Double chin? Your eyes must have fooled you because the ladies aren't telling me I have one. Or my agent....for the modelling gigs I do as well.

Met Alexandra at the Shark Club with her Voltage Girls....so I don't need to hook up with your GF there Nosepicker. But guess what? She did wink at me anyways :lol:

JL
You need to read this bro:

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html#npd

You need some serious help with this opinion of youself :lol: :lol:
Paul De Bron
AHL Prospect

Post by Paul De Bron »

Guys, guys, guys.........Enough knocking Jeff.....it's not him, and it's nobody from 1040. Keep guessing.
adios, muchachos!
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Krusty wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote:

JL
You need to read this bro:

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html#npd

You need some serious help with this opinion of youself :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with being confident. The chicks dig it. Trust me.

http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa/39_love_secrets.html

Better read up Krusty and Nosepicker.

JL

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Paul de Bron

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Paul De Bron wrote:Guys, guys, guys.........Enough knocking Jeff.....it's not him, and it's nobody from 1040. Keep guessing.
Damn Paul! I was having fun with Nosepicker and Krusty, but you're right. I didn't want Jeff to get jumped at the Roxy by Nosepicker and his posse from Whalley.

They'll never guess who this is. And no, for those who have PM'd me, I am not John 'The Beast' Conners.

JL