Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15775
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:56 am

Everyone talks about how much of a 5th round steal Gaudette has been, Focht may end up being a bigger 5th round steal than Gaudette!

#geniusdrafting
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8812
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am

Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4788
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Per » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 am

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's a twitter/instagram thing, but has spread like a plague everywhere. I assume they now use hash tags when scribbling on the wall in public bath rooms too.....
If you Tweet with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your Tweet. We recommend using no more than 2 hashtags per Tweet as best practice, but you may use as many hashtags in a Tweet as you like.
Not to mention all the kids doing fortnite dance moves whenever they have a chance... :roll:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9755
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:37 am

.
Vasily Podkolzin (VHL) September 30th

https://streamable.com/451pp#
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8812
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:31 am

micky107 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:37 am
.
Vasily Podkolzin (VHL) September 30th

https://streamable.com/451pp#
I like what I'm seeing in these clips. He's never floating, always backchecking. Protects pucks well and has his head up constantly looking for the open man. Tough to knock off the puck too.

Cant wait for him to suit up for the stinky whale
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1854
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Tciso » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's the "Pound' symbol. As in #BabySeals or #Sand
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8812
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Tciso wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's the "Pound' symbol. As in #BabySeals or #Sand
:lol:

Or...

#MeToo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got one of Toppers jokes from like a year ago
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9408
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by rats19 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:23 pm

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 pm
Tciso wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's the "Pound' symbol. As in #BabySeals or #Sand
:lol:

Or...

#MeToo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got one of Toppers jokes from like a year ago
Yah I didn’t get that one... :wink:
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 10995
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by SKYO » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Per wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's a twitter/instagram thing
hashtags # are used to help organize words on social media, people can click on those hashtag words and see relevant posts from others, also hashtags help social media find trends that are going viral at any given moment. Also used as a 'tag' making words searchable on the interwebs.

used on messageboards just to describe your shit.

#TheMoreYouKnow
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:59 pm

#itsallgillisfault

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3363
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Madcombinepilot » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Tciso wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:23 am
Whats with the hashtoke thing? The daughter ends every message with like 5 hashtokes with semi-relevant drivel attached...what trend did i miss now?
It's the "Pound' symbol. As in #BabySeals or #Sand
#Trudeau
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9755
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:46 pm

/Cam Robinson/
Vasily Podkolzin with his first goal of the season. A power-play marker.
9:21 AM · Oct 2, 2019·Twitte
https://twitter.com/hockey_robinson/sta ... 17248?s=21
"evolution"

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15775
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Lind 3 assists in a 4-3 win. Bust, cause he struggled in his rookie season. Bust
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Richardstroker69 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:04 pm
Lind 3 assists in a 4-3 win. Bust, cause he struggled in his rookie season. Bust
I watched highlights he was all over the place best guy on the ice. Rafferty and joulevi both looked good as well

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9755
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:19 am

.
Kole Lind October 5th 2019 (3A - Comets)
https://streamable.com/07ihc#

Olli Juolevi October 5th (1A - Comets)
https://streamable.com/74frw#
"evolution"

Post Reply