yahoo fantasy hockey pools

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

nibbles
AHL Prospect

yahoo fantasy hockey pools

Post by nibbles »

do any of you do the yahoo fantasy hockey leagues??

I make a bunch of them every year... always make 1 just for canucks fans.. hopefully some of you suckas will be down to join it when the time comes..

always have a live draft.. lasts about an hour.. always fun, and entertaining throughout the season
littlebert
AHL Prospect

Post by littlebert »

i have done a few please let me know when its time to get it done
robomatic
AHL Prospect

Post by robomatic »

Yeah very good idea for a canucks exclusive fantasy pool. In case your not wanting to set it up, i would be more than willing to be commish.
CanadianCorona
AHL Prospect

Post by CanadianCorona »

I do a H2H league every year since 99. I'd be up for a Nuck fan only league as well. Good idea.
nibbles
AHL Prospect

Post by nibbles »

i always make 3 h2h and 1 rotiss.. ive been doing yahoo fantasy hockey pools since like 99-2000..

i will wait until the exhibition games are almost done before having the draft... just so everyone has an idea of who is going to be playing where
Badfish
MVP
MVP

Post by Badfish »

Reviving this thread - Anyone have a league I can join, or interested in starting another? I'm a fantasy hockey addict, and it's always fun to be in a league with people you're familiar with (even if just through the web)

PM me, or reply here if you don't mind. Thanks!