Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Mickey107 »

If you have the time; you'll walk away with a different perspective. A shame really- :(
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

zoom in...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Here's good fodder for Conspiracy theories:

Ships are being blown up in the Hormuz strait. Pompeo says he thinks it's Iran that are doing it, but really?

One of the ships attacked was carrying Japanese cargo, while the Japanese prime minister is in Teheran visiting the Iranian government.
That'd be really, really twisted if it is the Iranians doing this.

And what would Iran gain from provoking a war with the US? Annihilation? I mean, sure, they have a lot of religious fanatics there, but I can not really think that's what they'd want. And they are smart enough to realize that's a very probable outcome. Furthermore, they've been eager to negotiate with the West. It is Trumpo that has walked away from the table (and the deal).

And, mind you, war is what you will get if you start blowing up vessels in the Hormuz strait.
That's where most of the oil from the Middle East travels through to get to the rest of the World.
And the oil industry is far to powerful to just shrug that off.

So, if not the Iranians, who? Who would stand to gain from provoking a war?

Here's a couple of suggestions, but the list is far from complete:

a) The Saudis. They have a new ambitious prince in charge, and he is vigorously fighting Iran's influence in the region, by involvement in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon (kidnapped their PM, remember?) and Yemen, and even threatening war against Qatar, because they are in his eyes to Iranian-friendly. If they could get the US to attack Iran, they'd be jubilant.

b) The Israelis. They were dead set against the nuclear treaty that the US, the EU and others made with Iran, and have been instrumental in convincing the Trump regime to walk away from it. Iran and Israel are not on good terms, and convincing the US to attack Iran would definitely be in Netanyahu's interest.

c) Mother Russia. The attacks in the Hormuz strait has already sent oil prices soaring, and that is of huge help to the dismal Russian economy. Not to mention that Putin likes to cause chaos for the West, and a war in the Middle East would do exactly that.

d) Private Investors in the oil sector. Did I mention that the attacks have sent oil prices soaring?

e) Fanatic environmentalists. If the Hormuz strait becomes a war zone, it will be much harder to bring oil from the Saudis and the UAE to the rest of the World. This could cause Another oil crisis, like the ones in the 70's and could help push for a faster phasing out of fossil fuels.

f) The military industry. Companies that provide weaponry and other goods to the military always stand to gain from a war.

g) The Trump administration. Wag the dog. Create an outside enemy. The public will not be in favour of impeaching a president that is fighting an important war. And we know they hate Iran.

Heck, this list could go on forever. There are so many plausible candidates. :|

http://www.stonekettle.com/2019/06/reme ... e.html?m=1
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Image :twisted:

........................Image

................Image

.....................................Image

.ImageImage
............................................Image
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Micky just peaking on the shrooms at 1:37am

You should've planned ahead and had an 18 pack to help you down. Rookie
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I just blasted a big bowl of pink kush and watched this fuckin alien disclosure show called unidentified.

I dont know if its the kush or what but its a pretty compelling collection of reports with an actual reputable group of witnesses and experts on here including John Podesta... Tom Delonge is part of it. What the fuck isnt he blink 182???
Fuck I'm trippin on it ...Doc...check this shit out if u can man.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:45 pm I just blasted a big bowl of pink kush and watched this fuckin alien disclosure show called unidentified.

I dont know if its the kush or what but its a pretty compelling collection of reports with an actual reputable group of witnesses and experts on here including John Podesta... Tom Delonge is part of it. What the fuck isnt he blink 182???
Tom DeLonge - Wikipedia
Tom DeLonge ; born December 13, 1975) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, author, record producer, actor and filmmaker
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:45 pm I just blasted a big bowl of pink kush and watched this fuckin alien disclosure show called unidentified.

Are you talking about episode #1, #2, or #3?

The US government is suddenly talking a lot more about UFO encounters (a few weeks now?).

A lot of conspiracy theories about why they're doing this.

Personally I'm partial to the one that says they're trying to cover up top secret American technology.

But I'm guessing you prefer the one that says they're trying to brace us for a coming close encounter of the 5th kind.

Craziness to me although I'll admit Micky is reasonable evidence of a close encounter of the 7th kind. :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Well played. Don't miss much, mm? ;)
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:14 pm

The US government is suddenly talking a lot more about UFO encounters (a few weeks now?).

Personally I'm partial to the one that says they're trying to cover up top secret American technology.

But I'm guessing you prefer the one that says they're trying to brace us for a coming close encounter of the 5th kind.

Craziness to me although I'll admit Micky is reasonable evidence of a close encounter of the 7th kind. :look:
Well the orange hair dude sitting in a big white house does look a little "different", so maybe they are coming out of hiding after all these years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:14 pm

I really have no idea what the motivation is but the consensus amongst the skywatchers is the govt has accelerated the drip feeding of disclosure for some unknown reason that is suspected to be some sort of event on the horizon....(see what i did there lol)

I would agree with you idea except that this tech being witnessed is so far beyond the known laws of physics that for us its impossible to comprehend. No way do we build multi-billion dollar aircraft if that level of sophisticated equipment were available
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Whoa buddy, some of that could be holograms for all we know.

Anyhoo, gotta join wifey for movie and drinks, cheerio...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Yeah, someone wants a Persian Gulf war... :o

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/stat ... lls-attack
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:38 pm Whoa buddy, some of that could be holograms for all we know.

Anyhoo, gotta join wifey for movie and drinks, cheerio...
On a Monday night?

Easy on the liver big guy, this place would be dull without you.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... -raid-area
'They can't stop all of us': Over 400,000 people planning to raid Area 51 all at once

More than 440,000 UFO enthusiasts signed up to “storm Area 51” through a Facebook event in efforts to "see them aliens."

As of Friday afternoon, the event, titled Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us, has over 442,000 people signed up to attend. More than 450,000 others have also indicated interest in the event.

“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry,” the event description reads. “If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.”

Thoughts Danny?
____
Try to focus on someday.