Poll- Would U watch Sportspage or Sportsnet News

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Which would u watch

sportsnet news
17%
sportspage
83%

Total votes: 6

trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Poll- Would U watch Sportspage or Sportsnet News

Post by trevor corey »

Personally I would watch the Page over the news.
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: Poll- Would U watch Sportspage or Sportsnet News

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

trevor corey wrote:Personally I would watch the Page over the news.

Well Sportsnet is longer...so it's able to go into greater detail and cover more sports....but Don Taylor is censored on Sportsnet...
trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Re: Poll- Would U watch Sportspage or Sportsnet News

Post by trevor corey »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:
trevor corey wrote:Personally I would watch the Page over the news.

Well Sportsnet is longer...so it's able to go into greater detail and cover more sports....but Don Taylor is censored on Sportsnet...
"Havelid, thanks, I think I will"
Don Taylor :mex:
F15 Driver
MVP
MVP

Post by F15 Driver »

Do you mean the old Vancouver based, CKVU (before Global) Sportspage?
If so, that was a great show when Don Taylor, John Shorthouse and Dave Randorf were hosting it
It went downhill after Taylor and those guys left, it especially tanked when Sean McCormick came on.
He's a complete idiot-stick.
Speaking of idiots, didn't Little Scotty Rintoul (sp?) help pilot Sportspage into a smokin' hole in the ground?

I'll also take this opportunity to say that I lost a lot of respect for Taylor when, immediately after the Moore/Naslund/Bertuzzi incident (which is what it really should be called because it happened in that order) Taylor jumped up into the driver's seat for the Vancouver media bandwagon to have Bert hung by the neck from the Grouse Mountain Skytram.
He went on and on and on about what a criminal Bertuzzi is and he should be banished forever to a far away land.
It got old real fast.
I once watched a live broadcast of Sportspage from the control room at CKVU back in the late 80's.
Taylor was hosting and he was on fire, everyone in the room was laughing at his very witty comments and delivery.
I wish he could get back to that style, it was very watchable.
F-15E Strike Eagle - Cadillac of the Skies!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I would watch whichever one didn't have Don taylor as a host. Carson, Shorthouse and Randorf were all solid, but I've never really taken to that comb forward ,chipmunk cheeked ,lousy imitation spewing, lacrosse pimping idiot from burnaby.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Never saw Sporspage (BC only I presume) and Sportsnet sucks balls.I prefer the Score over anything, seeing as those guys are always making me laugh.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel: