Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rumsfeld wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:27 pm Edmonton is a fucking disgrace. We drafted a better player 5th overall than any of their clowns, McWhiner excluded.

I haven't forgotten the 80's. Fuck the Oilers into the core of the earth (it's not hollow btw).
It’s Aliiiiiiiiiivvvvve!!!

Nice seeing your still with the living, Rummy! How was incarceration?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Jason Garrison has cleared waivers and his contract has been terminated.

After being dealt to the Blackhawks and assigned to their AHL affiliate, he was a no show.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Topper wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:48 pm Jason Garrison has cleared waivers and his contract has been terminated.

After being dealt to the Blackhawks and assigned to their AHL affiliate, he was a no show.
JayG joins Berglund in no mans land.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Lancer
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Lancer »

Topper wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:48 pm Jason Garrison has cleared waivers and his contract has been terminated.

How the mighty have fallen. Makes you wonder if Benning must have been onto something when he dealt Garrison for whatever he could get. No more NHL paycheques for that dude. Wonder if he'll bother trying to find work on this side of the pond?
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Lancer
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Lancer »

SKYO wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:07 pm

I wonder what is going on these guys' heads. A paycheque is a paycheque, unless there's something other than pride making these decisions. Give Gagner this - he could have gone down that road and not shown up with the Marlies but I guess when you have a family to feed...
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Lancer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 pm

I wonder what is going on these guys' heads. A paycheque is a paycheque, unless there's something other than pride making these decisions. Give Gagner this - he could have gone down that road and not shown up with the Marlies but I guess when you have a family to feed...
I know hey? Berglund gave up $12M US because he hates Buffalo city that much. lol is it that bad over there?
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Lancer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Depends on the number of millions one has I think if a lot then ego can play ... if not a lot the person plays
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:27 pm Fuck the Oilers into the core of the earth (it's not hollow btw).
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Butt seriously, saw “Vice” the other day and thought of you in a couple of the Rummy scenes!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Rumsfeld wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:27 pm Edmonton is a fucking disgrace. We drafted a better player 5th overall than any of their clowns, McWhiner excluded.

I haven't forgotten the 80's. Fuck the Oilers into the core of the earth (it's not hollow btw).
It might not be hollow but lizard people have underground cities.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

So Colorado currently leads the charge for best odds to draft Hughes/Kakko thanks to the idiots the Senators. With two of the leagues top 4 point leaders in Rantanen and McKinnon (my favourite player) and Makar on the way, a bevy of young talent, holy cow look out for this team in a couple.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:28 pm So Colorado currently leads the charge for best odds to draft Hughes/Kakko thanks to the idiots the Senators. With two of the leagues top 4 point leaders in Rantanen and McKinnon (my favourite player) and Makar on the way, a bevy of young talent, holy cow look out for this team in a couple.
Hey yo-yo were you not saying Colorado sucks just a while ago?

Your brain must be really fried with all that crack?
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Tell us what you know about crack Reefer, please.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

5thhorseman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:35 pm Tell us what you know about crack Reefer, please.
It broke his mother's back.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:35 pm Tell us what you know about crack Reefer, please.
It broke his mother's back.
Reefer's gone splitsville too. Hiding behind the curtains somewhere I'm sure.