The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm Sure
I can't tell the difference between you and Reeterd2 anymore...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:28 pm
Kinda like you and Fred
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Fred>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reeterd2
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:37 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:28 pm
Kinda like you and Fred
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob your Tkachuk obsession is comncerning to us all, your CC bretherin. It might be intervention time
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:42 pm Blob your Tkachuk obsession is comncerning to us all, your CC bretherin. It might be intervention time
Bring it on
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Matthew Tkachuk would be a perfect fit on this team. Imagine him riding shotgun with Pettersson. But until the book is written on Juolevi it’s impossible to say who the better pick for the Canucks would have been. If Juolevi isn’t playing meaningful minutes for the Canucks by the 20-21 season then hands down Benning miscalculated. I’ll give Juolevi this year developing in Utica plus one year in the NHL. If he doesn’t show by then that’s he’s top four...

But Matthew Tkachuk would have been a solid pick for us. Just what Eli needs to protect him, which Tkachuk would do. Juolevi is running out of time to silence the critics. Still give him two years but by then.....
The only HW the Canucks need
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

some mindless thoughts on the drive home..

What will Benning get Petterssen for Christmas now that he will always be the “GM that drafted petterssen?”

Who was the real genius in Boston the year bettman gifted them the cup? I’m thinking it wasn’t Chiarelli.

Wondering if the Sedins are thinking maybe the third brother finally made it but a year too late?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:03 pm some mindless thoughts on the drive home..

What will Benning get Petterssen for Christmas now that he will always be the “GM that drafted petterssen?”

Who was the real genius in Boston the year bettman gifted them the cup? I’m thinking it wasn’t Chiarelli.

Wondering if the Sedins are thinking maybe the third brother finally made it but a year too late?
Elmer arrived in 2007 after their big drafts

Chara, the 2006 draft, the 03 draft , Canucks injuries and the officials gifted Boston a cup in that order
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:09 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:03 pm some mindless thoughts on the drive home..

Elmer arrived in 2007 after their big drafts

Chara, the 2006 draft, the 03 draft , Canucks injuries and the officials gifted Boston a cup in that order
He arrived in Boston the summer of 2006, three weeks after Chara and a month after Kessel, Lucic, and Marchand were drafted. (there's a draft!)

While head of scouting in Buffalo They drafted Vanek, Derek Roy, Keith Ballard, Wideman, Ponmmeville, Gaustad, and Ryan Miller.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:03 pm Who was the real genius in Boston the year bettman gifted them the cup? I’m thinking it wasn’t Chiarelli.
Ass one would expect, in Blob MckenSie's twisted mind Bruin's Assistant GM Jim Benning had absolutely nothing to do with it! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:03 pm Who was the real genius in Boston the year bettman gifted them the cup? I’m thinking it wasn’t Chiarelli.
Ass one would expect, in Blob MckenSie's twisted mind Bruin's Assistant GM Jim Benning had absolutely nothing to do with it! :lol:
Chara, Bergeron, Lucic, Marchand and Thomas preceded him
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Was wondering what Danny was doing when he was 17 ?

Who said that? Wasn't me. :shock:
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 pm
Blob MS is definitely making the HF Benning Hate crew proud for the work he is doing over here. Wouldn’t be surprised he’s their biggest contributor for their “go fund me” page
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Who is Blob MS?