The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove »

BigTuna wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm Pettersson is concussed already. Yikes!
Matthews' shoulder is separated again already? Yikes!

____
Try to focus on someday.
Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hockey Widow »

He looks like he smokes the stinky stuff. It helps with pain though so there’s that.
The only HW the Canucks need
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

He looks like nobody told him he should at least break the crack down if he insists on snorting it.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:57 pm
BigTuna wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm Pettersson is concussed already. Yikes!
Matthews' shoulder is separated again already? Yikes!

"evolution"
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:48 pm Only you would think gloating over that performance tonight would be justified. They were pounding you guys in the ass all night long except a 2 minute span.

Carry on tho...its only october for a few more days
LOL. Le afs outshot and out-chanced them the ENTIRE game. You think Winnipeg was the better team?
The superior and cup favourite Tampa Bay Lightning lost 7-1 to Arizona AND Hedman was injured. What would be your reaction if Toronto lost to them 7-1? To you it's terrible news they beat Winnipeg 3-2 and outshot them.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mathews needs to chop that shit up a bit better.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

BigTuna wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:48 pm Only you would think gloating over that performance tonight would be justified. They were pounding you guys in the ass all night long except a 2 minute span.

Carry on tho...its only october for a few more days
LOL. Le afs outshot and out-chanced them the ENTIRE game. You think Winnipeg was the better team?
The superior and cup favourite Tampa Bay Lightning lost 7-1 to Arizona AND Hedman was injured. What would be your reaction if Toronto lost to them 7-1? To you it's terrible news they beat Winnipeg 3-2 and outshot them.
Even though every shot on net counts as a scoring chance, half of Toronto's shots last night would only truly be scoring chances if they were directed towards a Bantam House goaltender. Winnipeg owned that game. There's a reason the Leaves didn't do any damage until the 3rd period, and they weren't playing possum. The winning goal was a fluke, Kapanen got a loose puck and just released it on instinct and it went through a hole in the top corner beside Hellybuck's head that was only twice the size of the puck. (For the record I'm glad he did because I needed the points in my fantasy league and he was a late round pick)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ole Lou Lamouriello is apparently going to offer sheet Marner with a massive contract, screwing up the leaves cap situation, a little payback. Karma

Apparently the Coyotes will do the same with their homeboy - Matthews.

Poor leaves
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 am Ole Lou Lamouriello is apparently going to offer sheet Marner with a massive contract, screwing up the Leaves cap situation, a little payback. Karma

Poor Leaves
Also....... good news
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

rats19 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:10 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:49 am Ole Lou Lamouriello is apparently going to offer sheet Marner with a massive contract, screwing up the Leaves cap situation, a little payback. Karma

Poor Leaves
Also good news
The reason the Nylander negotiations ain’t going smoothly. The Leaves are anticipating a world of hurt with their future cap situation

Hey Dubas, GM Bowman in Chicago says hi, he feels your pain.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Poor Leaves
I hate the leaves as much as anyone but I don’t see what they did wrong signing John Tavares as a UFA. He was never going back to NYI

All that aside I DO hope someone screws the leaves. Anything to upset Hairy Kneel and Joe Bowen and Knob Cole and Paul Morris the pervert
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:30 am

Poor Leaves
I hate the Leaves as much as anyone but I don’t see what they did wrong signing John Tavares as a UFA. He was never going back to NYI

All that aside I DO hope someone screws the Leaves. Anything to upset Hairy Kneel and Joe Bowen and Knob Cole and Paul Morris the pervert
I think it goes beyond Tavares, more to do with Lou, that being said there is going be some bad blood regarding the leaves scooping up Tavares from them. The Islanders won’t feel guilty if an offer sheet they threw at Marner fucks up their finances

Apparently the Sharks Doug Wilson’s offer sheet or threat to offer sheet of Hjalmersson on the Hawks back in the day was purely done to screw up the cap of their competition - Blackhawks

I don’t think a lot of GMs feel sorry for the Leaves.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Welcome to the negotiations KID...

"evolution"
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

Poor Leaves

If Lou was going to do that he probably should not have saved Toronto 5 million in cap by taking plug Martin off their hands and letting him sit in a pressbox to watch the Islanders.
Last edited by BigTuna on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

NM