CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

micky107
CC Legend

Re: CC Random thread

Post by micky107 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:58 am
14.2% if the world population is white and shrinking. The white world as we know it will slowly darken and eventually look like the real Arabic Jesus instead of the bearded white hippy Jim Mortison Jesus
Oh the degradation of it all. :shock:

J/K......kinda.
"evolution"

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:27 am

RoyalDude wrote:
14.2% if the world population is white and shrinking. The white world as we know it will slowly darken and eventually look like the real Arabic Jesus instead of the bearded white hippy Jim Mortison Jesus
Well 33.85% of the world population is Caucasian, but I wasn't talking about race.

I was talking culture, religion, politics, and the eventual end of Per & Co.

Yeah, I was talking about the inherent death wish of liberalism...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Per
CC Legend

Post by Per » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:27 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Well 33.85% of the world population is Caucasian, but I wasn't talking about race.

I was talking culture, religion, politics, and the eventual end of Per & Co.

Yeah, I was talking about the inherent death wish of liberalism...
Twin pic sure made it look like it was about race.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Per wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:11 pm
Yeahno, they are Muslim jihadists...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Per
CC Legend

Post by Per » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:06 pm
Per wrote:
Right... :roll:

The one to the left is showing hair, shoulder and arms.

Just saying.

She's just a black girl standing next to a Muslim girl.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Per wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:15 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:06 pm
Per wrote:
Right... :roll:

The one to the left is showing hair, shoulder and arms.

Just saying.

She's just a black girl standing next to a Muslim girl.
Whatever, the theme of my posts has clearly been about immigration and the Muslim effect on Sweden.

(I have said nothing about race whatsoever)

I simply image-googled "Muslim twins" and quickly chose that particular pic.

(turns out they are identical twin sisters Jalila and Jamila Henry)

The headline in google images only said "My identical twin sister wants jihad… but I'm just".

(I didn't click on the article)

But I understand, libs are trained to wrongly scream "racist" at the drop of a hat.

I still remember libs wrongly saying that about John McCain when he ran against Obama.

(ironically later they loved John for duking it out with another chap they wrongly accused of racism: Lord Trump)

Hell a lot of these poor demented lefties claim everyone who supports Donny is a racist! :wow:

Yup trying to make every conversation about racism in a duplicitous attempt to gain the moral high ground...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Uncle dans leg
CC Legend

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Per you're getting gang banged hard in this thread lol

Almost feeling bad tapping shoulders for my turn. Sorry bro
nobody forks...with the jesus

Per
CC Legend

Post by Per » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Whatever, the theme of my posts has clearly been about immigration and the Muslim effect on Sweden.

(I have said nothing about race whatsoever)
I'll get back to this later. Have to go to work, and I'll be quite busy today, so this will have to wait.

Strangelove wrote:
Yup trying to make every conversation about racism in a duplicitous attempt to gain the moral high ground...
Well, we are talking about the Sweden Democrats, and one of the main problems most people have with them is that they are very concerned with race. Hard to not talk about racism when you talk about them.

Now, let me just try this out. When you think of Swedes, is it possible that you would include Börje Salming in this category? :eh:

If so, our deputy speaker, and the party secretary of the Sweden Democrats, begs to differ:
Sweden’s general election is just a month away, and the deputy speaker of the Swedish parliament has this summer repeated his claim that Jewish and Sami people are not Swedes. Björn Söder, of the far-right Sweden Democrats party – which is currently polling at a record 20%, just behind the ruling Social Democrats – first made the claim in a newspaper interview four years ago, to widespread condemnation.

This time he posted his comment on the Facebook page of the opposition liberal Centre party – an act that has been denounced as “a provocation” by other Swedish politicians.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... l-election

Now, you may not know this, but Börje Salming, the great Swedish hockey hero, who paved the way for Swedes in the NHL, is a proud member of the Sami minority.
Salming was born on 17 April 1951 in the village of Salmi, Jukkasjärvi församling, in Kiruna near Torneträsk. His father, Erland, was of Sami origin, while his mother, Karin, was Swedish. His paternal grandfather Anders Nikolaus had the surname of Saari, but changed to Salming after the village that he and his father (Börje's great-grandfather) had built up. His father was a mineworker and died in an accident in the mine when Salming was 5 years old. He is proud of his Sami heritage, and wears a traditional Sami pewter bracelet.[2][3] He is the first person of Sami origin to play in a top North American professional sports league.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Börje_Salming

Just saying. This is how crazy these peope are. :|

Oh, and Söder is not alone. From that same article:
Mattias Karlsson, the party’s chief ideologist, once said that the “body language” of the country’s most famous footballer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic – his father is a Muslim who fled Bosnia – didn’t come across as Swedish, and neither did the way Ibrahimovic “talks, acts and speaks”. Karlsson has dismissed Söder’s critics as “cosmopolites”. That expression will be familiar to anyone who knows at least a little about the history of antisemitism. But Karlsson uses it without blinking.
I assure you, it is very much about race.

Now, if you choose to defend them, and then say "it's not about race", I have to conclude that either you don't know what you are talking about or that you are being obtuse on purpose.

Granted, I can accept that quite likely a lot of their voters are not necessarily racist, but just fed up with the traditional parties, but the party itself, its roots and its ideology are definitely racist. Which is why none of the other parties will even consider cooperating with them.

Some more examples:
On this side you have people who are 100% human…” said the Sweden Democratic politician Martin Strid at this years party congress, friday november 24, “…and on this side we have people who are 100% Mahommedan”. He helpfully held up his hands to illustrate the two things you could be according to him: wholly human on the one hand and wholly Muslim on the other – all live on state television.
(Swedish TV have since been reprimanded for not distancing themselves from his hate speech)
the most notable one is the so called “Iron Pipe scandal” which is almost too fantastical to be believed; several members from what at the time was the party leadership called a Swedish comedian of Kurdish extraction a “baboon”, a woman defending him “a whore” and a “wog lover” and, perhaps most absurdly, filmed themselves getting iron pipes to beat the comedian with after the altercation.
https://europaunited.eu/2017/11/27/the- ... democrats/

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Per wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Well, we are talking about the Sweden Democrats, and one of the main problems most people have with them is that they are very concerned with race. Hard to not talk about racism when you talk about them.
Yeahno, I was talking about you implying that I am racist (due to the Muslim twins pic).

I have already agreed with you that the SDs are racist (where I said "Okay you win, I guess Sweden is going Nazi").

I never said I support the SDs, rather I have pointed out that the popularity of the SDs proves there are major problems in Sweden.

(from the beginning I have said you are in denial about said problems, starting with the Frank Drebin gif)

I have also stated that I am in favour of the Muslims eventually replacing the atheists/heathens in Sweden! :scowl:

(more proof that I don't support the SDs and something one would think a guy like you should construe as non-racism)

WAKE UP! You have been brainwashed into swallowing the new "progressive" attitude that anti-liberalism equates to racism.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 pm
WAKE UP! You have been brainwashed into swallowing the new "progressive" attitude that anti-liberalism equates to racism.
Can you spin the famous "There were fine people on both sides" quote?
2018-19 - The Road to 82

Reefer2
MVP
MVP

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Per wrote:

Now, if you choose to defend them, and then say "it's not about race", I have to conclude that either you don't know what you are talking about or that you are being obtuse on purpose.
Ding ding ding, we have winner.

It is his thing.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:31 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 pm
Can you spin the famous "There were fine people on both sides" quote?
TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me — I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were (only) there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Remember, not everyone that attended the rally were white supremacists.

Trump also said there were very bad people on both sides. (truth)

Trump has condemned racism many times, but that doesn't stop the libs from trying to spin him as a racist...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 pm
Per wrote:

Ding ding ding, we have winner.

It is his thing.
Sadly, your obtuseness is not "on purpose".

How exactly was I being "obtuse" in this matter?

As I said, Per was dead wrong about me "choosing to defend the SDs".

The SD want to keep the Muslims out, while I want the Muslims to not only flood the country

... but to "replace the heathens/athiests."

Is any of this getting through??

How many fingers am I holding up?

Obtuseness, thy name is Reefer2.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm
You had people in that group that were (only) there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.[/color][/b]
Ok - so if you're at a rally on the same side as the Klan, you're a good person? Gotchya, just checking.
2018-19 - The Road to 82

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm
You had people in that group that were (only) there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.[/color][/b]
Ok - so if you're at a rally on the same side as the Klan, you're a good person? Gotchya, just checking.
The rally was to oppose the taking down of a statue.

All kinds of people were opposed to that, some "fine" and some "very bad"...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!