Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17673
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Micky »

Too bad. He's got some pop.
Guys like Gagne, Gaunce, Granlund, etc., can't find their lil triggers.
"evolution"
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33474
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am Dahlen is a longshot to make the team. Remember, last year he couldn't even crack the Utica lineup. Best case scenario is he gets a few games here and there.
I think I agree, but I could see him catch fire in Utica and receive a callup later.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen with Juolevi.

I see Pettersson and Gaudette making the team out of camp.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3778
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Jovocop »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:49 am Dahlen is a longshot to make the team. Remember, last year he couldn't even crack the Utica lineup. Best case scenario is he gets a few games here and there.
Mono was the reason why Dahlen did not play for Utica last season. TBH, he would be on the top line if he was healthy.

When he signed the contract in April, the Comets had way too many rookies and could not fit them all in. Since Dahlen was pretty much the last one to arrive, he did not have much of a chance to replace someone who was there earlier.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/e ... ns-arrival
User avatar
Tciso
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2525
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Tciso »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33474
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Strangelove »

Tciso wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I hate it when we do these quote things.

And that's about all I got to say bout that.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Vin Tanner »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm
Tciso wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm
SKYO wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm Eriksson - Sutter - Pettersson
Fuuuuuck no. Dahlen bro...those 2 are like peas and car-rots.

Keep flaky Looee at least 2 lines away from the golden goose please and thank you.
If we are doing Forest Gump-isms...."My momma always said Sam Gagne is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I hate it when we do these quote things.

And that's about all I got to say bout that.
Reefa was my best good friend
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 33474
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 pm Reefa was my best good friend
Mama always said Reefa is as Reefa does.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Vin Tanner »

Lieutenant Dude you got magic legs
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6690
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Carl Yagro »

Drill Sergeant: You are a goddamn genius JB!

JB: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!
Focus on the NOW
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Vin Tanner »

Hank wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm Drill Sergeant: You are a goddamn genius JB!

JB: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!
“Coons! Mama shoos them off the back porch”
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6690
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Carl Yagro »

Focus on the NOW
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6450
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by 2Fingers »

Sounds good to me.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 17673
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Micky »

Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.
"evolution"
User avatar
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP
Posts: 24483
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by Vin Tanner »

micky107 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.
Is it also someone else mimicking his voice on the bobcast?
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”- Bo Horvat

This is a split sig for those that don’t quite get it.
User avatar
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1638
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Canucks camp & preseason 2018/2019

Post by BladesofSteel »

micky107 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 pm Sounds like someone else is writing under his name.
I'm sure that's not the case but to me, that doesn't even come close to McKenzie's style.
Could dissect it more but I'll just say; Poor job.
:roll:
Post Reply