Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3972
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am

Pretty sad indicator when Dorsett is considered a top 9 player on the team.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17613
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Strangelove » Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am
Pretty sad indicator when Dorsett is considered a top 9 player on the team.
Why is it sad... he was playing awesome!

He was scoring .35 goals per game (a 28 goal pace) second only to Mr Boeser.

And Dorsett was doing it without power play time!

Not to mention he was 2nd to Jake in hits per game at the time he got shut down.

BTW he was also a "top 9 player" in Columbus his last 3 seasons there...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Richardstroker69 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am
Pretty sad indicator when Dorsett is considered a top 9 player on the team.
Why is it sad... he was playing awesome!

He was scoring .35 goals per game (a 28 goal pace) second only to Mr Boeser.

And Dorsett was doing it without power play time!

Not to mention he was 2nd to Jake in hits per game at the time he got shut down.

BTW he was also a "top 9 player" in Columbus his last 3 seasons there...
It’s sad cause reefer doesn’t realize that Dorset is actually a good player, and his absence created a hole in the lineup.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17613
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Strangelove » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Ahhh... yes, that is sad.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3972
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:38 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am
Pretty sad indicator when Dorsett is considered a top 9 player on the team.
Why is it sad... he was playing awesome!

He was scoring .35 goals per game (a 28 goal pace) second only to Mr Boeser.

And Dorsett was doing it without power play time!

Not to mention he was 2nd to Jake in hits per game at the time he got shut down.

BTW he was also a "top 9 player" in Columbus his last 3 seasons there...
It’s sad cause reefer doesn’t realize that Dorset is actually a good player, and his absence created a hole in the lineup.
Yeah sure, surprise you can talk without the puppet master hands up your ass.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17613
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Strangelove » Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:21 pm
Yeah sure, surprise you can talk without the puppet master hands up your ass.
My word... tut tut... I must say... how uncouth! :wow:

Your ad hominem debating tactics do you no favours my good man.

So you had no response whatsoever to Mr Stroker's (or my) points... right then.

The way you've been behaving for the last year reminds me of that episode where Costanza tries on the bad boy image. :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3972
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:21 pm
Yeah sure, surprise you can talk without the puppet master hands up your ass.
My word... tut tut... I must say... how uncouth! :wow:

Your ad hominem debating tactics do you no favours my good man.

So you had no response whatsoever to Mr Stroker's (or my) points... right then.

The way you've been behaving for the last year reminds me of that episode where Costanza tries on the bad boy image. :lol:
Yes dad.

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by 5thhorseman » Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 am

Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm
The way you've been behaving for the last year reminds me of that episode where Costanza tries on the bad boy image. :lol:
Yep, and he's not pulling it off with THAT avatar.

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 4912
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by micky107 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:58 am

"evolution"

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Richardstroker69 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:56 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 5:21 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:38 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:56 am
Pretty sad indicator when Dorsett is considered a top 9 player on the team.
Why is it sad... he was playing awesome!

He was scoring .35 goals per game (a 28 goal pace) second only to Mr Boeser.

And Dorsett was doing it without power play time!

Not to mention he was 2nd to Jake in hits per game at the time he got shut down.

BTW he was also a "top 9 player" in Columbus his last 3 seasons there...
It’s sad cause reefer doesn’t realize that Dorset is actually a good player, and his absence created a hole in the lineup.
Yeah sure, surprise you can talk without the puppet master hands up your ass.
I’m new around here, I take it doc is the puppet master? I’d definitely prefer his hand up my ass as opposed to blobs, blobs username strikes me as somebody who has thick hands.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 am

:lol:

And at least one huge ring with skulls and other shit stickin out...Ring sting!
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11432
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun May 20, 2018 8:07 am

Dorsett would be a 4th liner on most if not all other teams. There’s no way he was keeping that pace up had he stayed healthy. I like Dorsett as he was the only player on the team that had a nutsack. The wheels fell off when Horvat went down.

I think he would have ended up on the fourth line where he played the majority of his career. Obviously ESQ will point to his icetime last season during the hottest stretch of his career and pronounce him a top 9 guy to prove his point that injuries were such a huge factor in the Canucks shitty season. No agenda here at all.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11432
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 am

Actually Richard, Doc probably has massive hands. He’s 5ft 6 , 275 lbs
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11969
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by RoyalDude » Sun May 20, 2018 8:47 am

Well Richard, Blob has let it be known that he fluctuates between 220 lbs and 240 lbs. No big deal but when you factor in that he tells us he’s 5’-10-1/2”s you kind of imagine Chris Farley. Remember, Blob plays Ball (slow pitch). You’ve seen the bellies on those guys haven’t you? Take a spin down to the nearest gravel field baseball diamond and peek over all the beer coolers, bbq’s and Hooters breast implants to see what I mean

Doc is Like the wise old owl around here, advice? Don’t do what Reefer does around here.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11432
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun May 20, 2018 8:58 am

Lol Blob is 6 ft 220.... I did hit 240 a few years back. I should be 200 even but those last twenty pounds are hell to get off
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Locked