Draft Lottery Winner

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Which team would you most hate to see win the draft lottery?

Arizona
No votes
Buffalo
3%
Chicago
10%
Detroit
No votes
Edmonton
79%
Montreal
No votes
NY Rangers
No votes
NY Islanders
No votes
Ottawa
No votes
Other
7%

Total votes: 29

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Draft Lottery Winner

Post by Meds »

Watch as the Islanders pull the double horseshoe out of their ass and jump into the top 3 with both picks. Lol!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hamonic
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Does anyone know what time Sportsnet is broadcasting the lottery on Sat.?
cc oldtimer
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

nuckster wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 pm Does anyone know what time Sportsnet is broadcasting the lottery on Sat.?
I’m going down to a pre draft party at the Astoria with Pacific Blue, Paddy, Doc and Skyo has arranged some gals for us and Rummy has a big white bag of tricks. Apparently Rosie Rottencrotch will bring Fred/Micky,Island Nucklehead and Rocky if he is leveled out with his Mëds. Topper, Lancer and Reef have shown interest and Corny and Rats may cross the border if they get their paperwork sorted out. I’m not sure how dbr and coco feel about all of this.. or lever for that matter

You are welcome to join. Bring the weed. For Hank and Esq and Wids... she has arthritis. UDL will roll in when he feels like it and probably grab a ride with Mëds and Okcanuck. UK can stay back in England and enjoy his own halitosis. listercat has been kidnaped by the Blackmores and now has 75 wives
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

:lol: :lol:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:33 pm
nuckster wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 pm Does anyone know what time Sportsnet is broadcasting the lottery on Sat.?
I’m going down to a pre draft party at the Astoria with Pacific Blue, Paddy, Doc and Skyo has arranged some gals for us and Rummy has a big white bag of tricks. Apparently Rosie Rottencrotch will bring Fred/Micky,Island Nucklehead and Rocky if he is leveled out with his Mëds. Topper, Lancer and Reef have shown interest and Corny and Rats may cross the border if they get their paperwork sorted out. I’m not sure how dbr and coco feel about all of this.. or lever for that matter

You are welcome to join. Bring the weed. For Hank and Esq and Wids... she has arthritis. UDL will roll in when he feels like it and probably grab a ride with Mëds and Okcanuck. UK can stay back in England and enjoy his own halitosis. listercat has been kidnaped by the Blackmores and now has 75 wives
I'll be up the road at the Patricia, give me a dingle when the party ramps up
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I'll be in Spookane
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Lancer »

I'll be on the other side of the nation, sipping Leaf fans' tears like they were drops of Grey Goose. :twisted:
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:41 am I'll be in Spookane
Topper, I hear Spokane is a rough town. How soon would Blobbee be throwin down in a parking lot outside the liquor stores there?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

One thing is for certain, we won't be picking 4th or 5th. The 4th or 5th spot will be where the next best defencemen after Dahlin goes. One thing that scares me, Wahlstrom may be sitting there available for us in that 6th to 9th area of the draft and Benning selects a defencemen and Wahlstrom goes on to be a stud NHL'er and we end up drafting the next Griffin Reinhart or Luke Schenn or Ryan Murray
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The burbs are good, that is where we end up and have made a bunch of friends. Downtown is a big city downtown. This is eastern Wa. RED STATE. Most of the folks were know are veterans with a few still in the armed forces reserve. Many are religious, but somehow tolerate me. In many ways the area and folks we know inhabit "Leave It to Beaverville". They hate liberal Seattle with a passion.

The area around Spokane is farmland, the airforce base is home to refueling tankers. Deer Park, just north of town was home to a ICBM silo. It is only an 40 minute drive to Idaho.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rockalt
MVP
MVP

Post by rockalt »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 am One thing is for certain, we won't be picking 4th or 5th. The 4th or 5th spot will be where the next best defencemen after Dahlin goes. One thing that scares me, Wahlstrom may be sitting there available for us in that 6th to 9th area of the draft and Benning selects a defencemen and Wahlstrom goes on to be a stud NHL'er and we end up drafting the next Griffin Reinhart or Luke Schenn or Ryan Murray
This. I was hoping for Boqvist in this draft as I doubt we win any of the lottery spots but when looking at the teams ahead of us, it's just not going to happen.

I suspect we'll be choosing between Bouchard, Dobson for sure and possibly Hughes and Wahlstrom depending on who wins the lottery. I haven't seen enough of any of these players to really have a qualified opinion but the scouting reports on Bouchard scare me (I.e. Safe will be a NHL'r pick). The team needs to continually swing for the fences right now.
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Lancer »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 am One thing is for certain, we won't be picking 4th or 5th. The 4th or 5th spot will be where the next best defencemen after Dahlin goes. One thing that scares me, Wahlstrom may be sitting there available for us in that 6th to 9th area of the draft and Benning selects a defencemen and Wahlstrom goes on to be a stud NHL'er and we end up drafting the next Griffin Reinhart or Luke Schenn or Ryan Murray
If it’s a choice of Bouchard or Wahlstrom... yeeesh. Dunno if I’d like where Benning goes with that. I’d still take a chance on Dobson if he were the dman, but Wahlstrom looks too good to pick behind anyone but Hughes or Boqvist. Apparently Boqvist is showing well at the U18.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.