GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21930
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Loving the communal tank love going on around here of late...even Doc buying in :lol:

Does that make those of us who have been tankers for 3 years visionary geniuses?
I've been focusing on X-number of years from now for a few years. :mrgreen:

I've never believed in tanking... cuz Nuck Luck.

But I have this weird feeling Nuck Luck is about to change!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15581
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Well, there is something to be said in playing spoiler. Knowing our win helps knock a team out of the playoffs is kinda a nice feeling. The hockey gawds will reward our effort to not tank.
Who cares about being spoilers.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21930
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:25 pm
The hockey gawds will reward our effort to not tank.
Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15116
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Great play by Motte
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Hank » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:32 pm

rats19 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Hank wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm
Oh FFS, Jake! Someone take the tank keys away from him.

Somehow there a worse goalie than Marky Nilsson.
Jake needs some puck luck... blame somebody else
No one is blaming anyone. Frustrations of being a Canucks fan.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15116
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Loving the communal tank love going on around here of late...even Doc buying in :lol:

Does that make those of us who have been tankers for 3 years visionary geniuses?
There is a difference between being a tanker from the beginning and being a tanker after you are eliminated from the playoffs.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by rats19 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Hank wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:32 pm
rats19 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Hank wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm
Oh FFS, Jake! Someone take the tank keys away from him.

Somehow there a worse goalie than Marky Nilsson.
Jake needs some puck luck... blame somebody else
No one is blaming anyone. Frustrations of being a Canucks fan.
Sorry hank didn’t mean anything other than jake needing puck luck badly
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Loving the communal tank love going on around here of late...even Doc buying in :lol:

Does that make those of us who have been tankers for 3 years visionary geniuses?
There is a difference between being a tanker from the beginning and being a tanker after you are eliminated from the playoffs.
Some of us will argue they had been more or less eliminated from competition before the seasons even began due to lack of talent...
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8575
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Loving the communal tank love going on around here of late...even Doc buying in :lol:

Does that make those of us who have been tankers for 3 years visionary geniuses?
I've been focusing on X-number of years from now for a few years. :mrgreen:

I've never believed in tanking... cuz Nuck Luck.

But I have this weird feeling Nuck Luck is about to change!
I'm with you on the change about to come. I like the fwd prospects we've been quietly adding through the draft and will excuse the teams on ice suckage due to lack of quality assets from the eye bags era.

We can start getting excited about Brock and Elias ripping it up...not to mention maybe svechnikov or Tkachuk next year as well.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21930
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:29 pm

^ Dahlin. :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15931
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Horrible result.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9359
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by rats19 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 pm
Horrible result.
For both teams
Getting old is not for the young...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9528
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by micky107 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:37 pm

"Markstrom" Now he decides to play for a job FFS ?
"evolution"

User avatar
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1442
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: GDT: Mar 25/18 Canucks @ Stars 4pm

Post by DonCherry4PM » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm
Loving the communal tank love going on around here of late...even Doc buying in :lol:

Does that make those of us who have been tankers for 3 years visionary geniuses?
There is a difference between being a tanker from the beginning and being a tanker after you are eliminated from the playoffs.
Foresight.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu

Post Reply