From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 pm
NOBODY said Backlunds deal was excellent. Only you.
YOU started the conversation off with "Not a bad deal".

Then YOU argued fiercely for 4 pages about how good of a deal it is.

But whatevs, you were drunk last night so...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm
Lol comparing RFA to potential UFA regarding bargaining power. Fuck you cant even make this shit up.
Sutter wasn't an RFA...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:11 am
at best a saw off defensively for Sutter since Backlund has actually been in contention for a Selke.
Backlund was 4th in Selke voting last year with 310 votes.

The 3 players with more votes than him averaged 960 votes each.

So Backlund won a participant ribbon last year, isn’t that special.

And it's special that Blob calls that being "in contention".

The season before that Mr Backlund received ZERO votes.

The season before that Mr Backlund received ZERO votes.

The season before that Mr Backlund received ZERO votes.

The season before that Mr Backlund received ZERO votes.

Etcetera…

At least Mr Sutter received some Selke votes in two separate seasons.

Not very many votes, but no doubt The Blob would call it being "in contention". :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:23 am
Oh I forgot did I say I liked the Bonino contract ?
You didn't say you liked it.

But you did point out many times that Bonino's previous contract was for less $$ than Sutter's.

I countered every single time that Sutter would only make significantly more than Bonino

... until Bonino's next contract.

And now here we are.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:20 pm
NOBODY said Backlunds deal was excellent. Only you.
YOU started the conversation off with "Not a bad deal".

Then YOU argued fiercely for 4 pages about how good of a deal it is.

But whatevs, you were drunk last night so...
Nope just said it was better than Butter Softs. And proceeded to point out how he blew away Butter Soft in ppg over his career and more so in the last three years. You read as well as your flunkie
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:23 am
Oh I forgot did I say I liked the Bonino contract ?
You didn't say you liked it.

But you did point out many times that Bonino's previous contract was for less $$ than Sutter's.

I countered every single time that Sutter would only make significantly more than Bonino

... until Bonino's next contract.

And now here we are.
And who cares ? Nick Bonino would have been an adequate and cheap centre for the last two years and a great trade chip for futures at last years deadline for a rebuilding team due to his CHEAP contract.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm
blew away
:lol: :lol: :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm
And who cares ? Nick Bonino would have been an adequate and cheap centre for the last two years and a great trade chip for futures at last years deadline for a rebuilding team due to his CHEAP contract.
Yes well we got a great foundational mentor in Sutter for that CHEAP contract.

BTW are you ever going to admit Sutter is a more valuable player than Bonino for MY Canucks in a rebuild?

Or are you permanently enslaved to your agenda?
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm
Lol comparing RFA to potential UFA regarding bargaining power. Fuck you cant even make this shit up.
Sutter wasn't an RFA...
Re read what your flunkie typed out. He was gizzing himself because Benning signed Bo Horvats extension for 150,000 more than Backlund .
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm
blew away
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol you can’t see 50 points a season is better than 33.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Jesus this place is as retarded as hfboards. No middle ground at all.

Two idiots that either can’t read or are just determined to troll the fuck out of the place
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm
Backlund blew away Sutter in ppg over his career
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol you can’t see 50 points a season is better than 33.
It's 38, not 33.

Kinda odd that every single one of your MANY mistakes only go one way (in support of your argument).

Backlund has always had much better wingers, which has (slightly) increased his assists per game/career.

Sutter and Backlund have near identical goals per game/career.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17744
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Strangelove » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Two idiots that either can’t read or are just determined to troll the fuck out of the place
I applaud you for taking that first step.

Your turn Nucklehead. :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm
blew away
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol you can’t see 50 points a season is better than 33.
It's 38, not 33.

Kinda odd that every single one of your MANY mistakes only go one way (in support of your argument).

Backlund has always had much better wingers, which has (slightly) increased his assists per game/career.

Sutter and Backlund have near identical goals per game/career.
When did Sutter average 38 points a season ? Over what time frame ? Please provide reference
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11538
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:08 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Two idiots that either can’t read or are just determined to troll the fuck out of the place
I applaud you for taking that first step.

Your turn Nucklehead. :mex:
Yeah no.... the idiots have been you and your pony Dud.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Post Reply