Playoff OOTS

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: Playoff OOTS

Post by Island Nucklehead »

E.Staal goes headfirst into the boards. taken to hospital, "alert and stable".
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson finishes the Wild in OT.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Stetcher was exposed as small and weak. The team was damn near worst in the league and you're getting all uppity about one of their average assets like hes got some prodigious offensive talent or something...why?

Get pissed off about something else but not this guy.

And ya Sbisa turned his game around 180 degrees and so I also changed my opinion on him...just like I will if your little runt all of a sudden stops getting owned in his own zone
If you need air...call it in
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Habs eliminated. Wow!
The only HW the Canucks need
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Hockey Widow wrote:Habs eliminated. Wow!
Yahoo the bitter train keeps on rolling ! :)

Next up

Let's go San Jose !
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Stetcher was exposed as small and weak. The team was damn near worst in the league and you're getting all uppity about one of their average assets like hes got some prodigious offensive talent or something...why?

And ya Sbisa turned his game around 180 degrees and so I also changed my opinion on him...just like I will if your little runt all of a sudden stops getting owned in his own zone
UDL just beating on the poor kid non stop.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Uncle dans leg wrote:Stetcher was exposed as small and weak. The team was damn near worst in the league and you're getting all uppity about one of their average assets like hes got some prodigious offensive talent or something...why?

I would pick an example of Stecher getting "exposed as small and weak" against someone other than Milan Lucic.....I mean, you're talking about the same guy who knocked Hamhuis out of the finals when Hamhuis tried to hit him. He's one of the strongest guys in the league.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Damn sharks....

The Bitter train will have to wait for round two...
sk8er
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

SHIT!!
Hate the sharks and their stupid beards, that looks so stupid, but I abhor the coilers!
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Man there goes our first :mrgreen:

Small price to pay to see the Sharks lose. It was so hard to cheer for them....
The only HW the Canucks need
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Dan: That was one play and other than taking him right down, what was he supposed to do. It probably would have been a penalty shot anyways. The follow through stick in the face was a fluke but ya, it looked bad on TV.
If it were me, I would have pulled the legs out giving Milan the penalty shot. 70%, he doesn't score.

I could take the time to find great plays and passes and stuff but the debate isn't worth it. Maybe it will be by X-mas or so...
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

sk8er wrote:SHIT!!
Hate the sharks and their stupid beards, that looks so stupid, but I abhor the coilers!
LOL, I always thought new playoffs, new beards. The old ones they still don, didn't work last year anyways.

I will root for Kevin and Ryan, (that's not wrong, is it?), to take out the coilers.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Lucic and the other 10-15 heavy dudes in our division will be leaning on your boy Troy next year and beyond just like they did this year. Hes listed at 5'10" and watching him trying to reach around even average sized players to poke pucks and shit was a little embarrassing.
Its ok though...the goal is add through the draft and if TS is gobbling up all that ice time we can be assured of having some decent assets coming our way though top 5 picks thanks to his stellar work in his own zone
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

micky107 wrote:
Dan: That was one play and other than taking him right down, what was he supposed to do.
Exactly...this is why effective NHL defensemen aren't 5'10"
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Always happy to see Couture get turfed on his ass.

Oilers are going to give Anaheim a run too. We'll see if they can stay healthy, but their speed might give Anaheim fits. Knocking off the defending champs, with McDavid being very pedestrian.... look out if he gets going. Either way, they are entertaining as hell to watch and McLellan has them buying in.