Canucks 2016 Post Season Discussion

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks 2016 Post Season Discussion

Post by Mickey107 »

Arachnid wrote:
micky107 wrote:OMG, Spidy. Now it's not just you bragging about yourself again. Now it's all the NHLers in your family and realm of acquaintances.
I smell bullshit and the reek of a fake!
Ya, your rollin alright. Rollin out the crap!
For sure it's a business but it's a game and a sport too, hence the word "play" and "players".
For the record, the only time I referred to the word dick was with you, wonder why?
Oh, and I do still play when I can but I don't feel the need to tell everyone that I scored or plastered somebody.
Looks like the indentation in your PC chair is far deeper than mine. And that would be the present, pal.
My past is my past. I had the talent but it was my own bad decisions that hindered me, ancient history.
Crawl back to your web cause you aint catchin any flies around here, BS BS BS.
And don't incite fights with me cause #1, I don't want to get a penalty or suspended by the Mods. #2, I don't want to hurt you.
You do make a logical post every so often......... :twisted:
Now Dickey00L get'n out of his wheelchair and threat'n me :lol:
Looks like you continue to make bad decisions... :roll:
I don' gotta pretend on here, I have a great rep for tell'n like it is and some excellent inside scoops (I knew Sundin would sign here before anyone 8-) ). What exactly do you bring? So far it's just a lot of hot air and posing.
Where's the valuable insight to riding the bus for the Macon Whoopees? The hockey IQ that wasn't beat'n out of you be an Indigenous Giant Goon?!
Where Dickey where?! Oh the humanity!

I'm really passionate about my hockey team and playing on one. If we don't make it a priority to play now then what's the fack'n point eh?! You are basically a blob that sits on his electric scooter sucking on an Ensure.

Current Mod and around good guy Ratski tells us of his current baseball career all the time. Guy won't shut-up about it :hmmm: Good on him I say! And he's like ancient! :thumbs:
One vowel wrong there. A great rep? More like a long rap (sheet).
Hope your more honest when filing your taxes.
What I bring is a much clearer perspective on you, boy!
You have such a need for praise and attention.
What you need is a good shrink.
But if you need a good ole beating, I'll be delighted to oblige!
58 years old and I'd put you down in 7 seconds. Take that, you eight legged freak!
Pat Quinn was a good friend of mine cause I hung out with some of the same people his niece did.
Back in the early 90s, before the net, we would have great fax conversations, smart guy!.
Rats is a great guy and I've never noticed him braggin bout baseball. He likes hockey by the way too.
Even if your 30 years old, (ya right), you wouldn't even know what hit ya until your team mates picked you up and told you.
Oh shit, what am I saying, I forgot. Everything you say is an illusion, sorry.. :devil: :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen:
"evolution"
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

micky107 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
micky107 wrote:OMG, Spidy. Now it's not just you bragging about yourself again. Now it's all the NHLers in your family and realm of acquaintances.
I smell bullshit and the reek of a fake!
Ya, your rollin alright. Rollin out the crap!
For sure it's a business but it's a game and a sport too, hence the word "play" and "players".
For the record, the only time I referred to the word dick was with you, wonder why?
Oh, and I do still play when I can but I don't feel the need to tell everyone that I scored or plastered somebody.
Looks like the indentation in your PC chair is far deeper than mine. And that would be the present, pal.
My past is my past. I had the talent but it was my own bad decisions that hindered me, ancient history.
Crawl back to your web cause you aint catchin any flies around here, BS BS BS.
And don't incite fights with me cause #1, I don't want to get a penalty or suspended by the Mods. #2, I don't want to hurt you.
You do make a logical post every so often......... :twisted:
Now Dickey00L get'n out of his wheelchair and threat'n me :lol:
Looks like you continue to make bad decisions... :roll:
I don' gotta pretend on here, I have a great rep for tell'n like it is and some excellent inside scoops (I knew Sundin would sign here before anyone 8-) ). What exactly do you bring? So far it's just a lot of hot air and posing.
Where's the valuable insight to riding the bus for the Macon Whoopees? The hockey IQ that wasn't beat'n out of you be an Indigenous Giant Goon?!
Where Dickey where?! Oh the humanity!

I'm really passionate about my hockey team and playing on one. If we don't make it a priority to play now then what's the fack'n point eh?! You are basically a blob that sits on his electric scooter sucking on an Ensure.

Current Mod and around good guy Ratski tells us of his current baseball career all the time. Guy won't shut-up about it :hmmm: Good on him I say! And he's like ancient! :thumbs:
One vowel wrong there. A great rep? More like a long rap (sheet).
Hope your more honest when filing your taxes.
What I bring is a much clearer perspective on you, boy!
You have such a need for praise and attention.
What you need is a good shrink.
But if you need a good ole beating, I'll be delighted to oblige!
58 years old and I'd put you down in 7 seconds. Take that, you eight legged freak!
Pat Quinn was a good friend of mine cause I hung out with some of the same people his niece did.
Back in the early 90s, before the net, we would have great fax conversations, smart guy!.
Rats is a great guy and I've never noticed him braggin bout baseball. He likes hockey by the way too.
Even if your 30 years old, (ya right), you wouldn't even know what hit ya until your team mates picked you up and told you.
Oh shit, what am I saying, I forgot. Everything you say is an illusion, sorry.. :devil: :mrgreen: :devil: :mrgreen:
I have a shrink (we all do) his nom is Doctor Strangelove :evil:
Physical violence threat on a god damn Canucks message board...oh does your philanthropy know no bounds? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I need no validation, certainly not by a senior (just kidding :mrgreen: ). I know I am great. I know I am righteous. I know I have a better understanding of playing a sport. I know I am possibly the most loyal Canuck fan eva!
BTW, my gold digging friend, Pat is dead. You Fax no one (that explains your increasingly empty and excruciatingly painful to read posts).
BTW, I'm 61 and you are welcome to come out and play some hockey and try and take it away from me 8-)
Nothing is an illusion. You will wake up in the morning and see your ugly broken face and think why you even bother. It's fully real. Jus as real as the MakeBeleifs drafting first over all :cry:

*sigh*

When is Draft Day again? :crazy:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Read the post, idiot. About Pat I said back in the early 90s.
You have made physical threats on this board before.
One day even Doc will cast you aside, your getting worse.
I'm done speaking to nothing. :D
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

-sigh- why cant we all get along?

remember we all come from the same Ark or same family somewhere in a specific continent.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

micky107 wrote:Read the post, idiot. About Pat I said back in the early 90s.
Once a quitter....always a quitter I say ;) ...I make no physical threats but some definitely feel threatened...by making a lot of dick remarks 'Hi' Blvb :D

Doc will never give up on me because I am a fascinating long term project the likes he has never been challenged by before... and he's a True Canucks Fan™ and gets it :thumbs:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Reefer2 wrote:-sigh- why cant we all get along?

remember we all come from the same Ark or same family somewhere in a specific continent.
Oh fuck off and die you stupud drug addict :evil: Our season is done and we have each other to kill...er...time to kill before the Draft/Season starts...
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Arachnid - Micky charity cage match. I'm there !
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote:-sigh- why cant we all get along?

Fuck off Reef. Keep whining and I'll dump your fish tank out and bite the heads off all your fish after I slap you in the head with them.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ronning's Ghost wrote:Arachnid - Micky charity cage match. I'm there !
It's like dwarf wrestling. Who's the undercard , Reef vs Mëds?

A 6 ft 9 Fireman against a guy who hoards goldfish
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Good news! Admission is free!
Only thing is, someone will have to let Spidy out of his other cage first.. :(
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Arachnid wrote:
micky107 wrote:Read the post, idiot. About Pat I said back in the early 90s.
Once a quitter....always a quitter I say ;) ...I make no physical threats but some definitely feel threatened...by making a lot of dick remarks 'Hi' Blvb :D

Doc will never give up on me because I am a fascinating long term project the likes he has never been challenged by before... and he's a True Canucks Fan™ and gets it :thumbs:
I'll never quit, twat! Like that word better?
Your right though. You are a long term project.
You know, they'll only wait so long before they pull the plug eh.
Have you gone outside yet and tried to beat the paperboy with your cane for throwing the daily news on your pansies ?
Oh well, just 4 more years till you get your pension at which point you can afford to get help, you poor soul.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: Doc will never give up on me because I am a fascinating long term project the likes he has never been challenged by before... and he's a True Canucks Fan™ and gets it :thumbs:
Yup, Spidey is the real deal. :thumbs:

Fred on the other hand is so full of shit his posts are brown!

Remember the night he faxed Quinn advising: Make Gretzky sign the papers RIGHT FUCKING NOW :lol:

Errrr I mean... :evil:

Y'know I've just had a full pot of coffee and now I'm gonna go piss on Quinn's grave!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

I'll let you all know how it came out...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Yeller, just like the both of you. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Off to San Fran on a business trip for three days, maybe just two!!

Be happy to resume the spats and debates when I get back!!!!! Rock On 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
"evolution"
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

I'm in! Money goes to LGBTQ transgender peoples to help IN! 8-)