Lineup Predictions 2016-17

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Lineup Predictions 2016-17

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:What good is Errorhoff to a rebuilding team. A mistake prone old offensive defender, not a leader of youth.

Really Blob, stop pulling names out a hat. Richardson, Stanton, Errorhoff.......all laughable.
Ehrhoff was an example. 2009-2011 Ehrhoff not 2016 Ehrhoff. Please try to keep up.

As for Richardson and Stanton they are examples of players held up against Sbisa and Sutter where there would be very little difference in on ice performance. The big difference is in the contracts.

Sutter and Sbisa for 8 million a year or Stanton and Richardson for under 3 million. Same caliber of players with an extra five million to spend.
Oh, the guy that bolted for the FA payday of his career rather than take GMMG's NTC/NMC and a hometown discount.

The guy I talked about in my initial reply that Vancouver was able to get by paying Brad Lukowich.

The guy you said no, no not him, the Errorhoff of a different era.

Jesus Christ Bloby, you're chasing your tail like the newbies I used to spank at the old place.

And you're still preaching Stanton and Richards......LOL. That's funnier than Gary Shandling's joke today. Even your fellow teabaggers are laughing at that one.

Who knew the rails were over the deep end when you went off.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote: Since you have obviously lost your mind I should not have presumed I could understand a lunatic.
The point is ( and I'm fairly certain you get it) that Elmer has bumped the team up against the cap with a pile of shitty contracts. This doesn't allow them to poach a good player or two from a team has cap issues similar to how they managed to get Ehrhoff.
OMG your Vancouver Canucks will have close to $20M in cap-space next season.

You should pay heed when some of your oldest bestest online buddies are telling you

... you`ve lost your mind. :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: This year of not even being in the playoff hunt really sucks and not something that I would look forward to for 10 years such as the Oilers. Not sure how that team even has any fans?
Nothing better to do in Edmonton than get out there and boo the hell outta your local team....

____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Doc I remember that, yet they haven't made any significant improvements.

If i was chosen by the Oilers this year i wouldn't report and basically tell the team to trade me. Yeah I know that won't happen but one can dare to dream.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Linden Vey = Brad Richardson

and Vey has trouble making a healthy Vancouver lineup.

Butt whooooaaaaaa, Blobby wants Richarson over Sutter.

LOL

Now we know why IN loves Bloby's meltdown.

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Hockey Widow wrote: Dorsett traded to Columbus because Torts likes him. Higgy goes with him.
Burrows traded
Torts the gift that keeps on giving, just a spin off of this torts talk -

Torts got us a 2nd,

Got ryjo traded for Jones,

and now Jones won't re-sign in CBJ,

so canucks swoop in and trade for his rights.

Thanks TORTS!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:Linden Vey = Brad Richardson

and Vey has trouble making a healthy Vancouver lineup.

Butt whooooaaaaaa, Blobby wants Richarson over Sutter.

LOL

Now we know why IN loves Bloby's meltdown.
Lol Richardson is 5x the player your inbred buddy Vey is. Mister one goal at even strength Linden Vey. Sutter and Richardson are about the same ppg over the last three or four years.What does that say about your boy Sutter when you compare Richardson to Vey?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote: Since you have obviously lost your mind I should not have presumed I could understand a lunatic.
The point is ( and I'm fairly certain you get it) that Elmer has bumped the team up against the cap with a pile of shitty contracts. This doesn't allow them to poach a good player or two from a team has cap issues similar to how they managed to get Ehrhoff.
OMG your Vancouver Canucks will have close to $20M in cap-space next season.

You should pay heed when some of your oldest bestest online buddies are telling you

... you`ve lost your mind. :look:
I feel bad using some of my oldest bestest online buddies for soccer balls. I mean who really wants to bootfuck their pals and embarrass them? Doesn't mean I don't still love them though . :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

That's your problem Bloby, you're living in the past.

Look at current performance, not three year averages of a 31 year old has been and a 24 year old sophomore.

Three year average of a sophomore.......LOL

Yup, you've lost it.

Bonkers Bloby. Bonkers

Blobby's here at 3am....taxi just dumped him on the curb.

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: This year of not even being in the playoff hunt really sucks and not something that I would look forward to for 10 years such as the Oilers. Not sure how that team even has any fans?
Nothing better to do in Edmonton than get out there and boo the hell outta your local team....

That's what the Fudge Pack™ ('H' Blob & Rummy :D ) would have YOUR Vancouver Canucks do and tank for the 1st overall pick...pathetic...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Arachnid wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

That's what the Fudge Pack™ ('H' Blob & Rummy :D ) would have YOUR Vancouver Canucks do and tank for the 1st overall pick...pathetic...
Arch - I dont think anyone wants a team to suck that long, the reason the fans are booing is that for the umpteen years this team sucked on the ice.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
I know eh?! I think he's losing it :oops:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Reefer2 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

Arch - I dont think anyone wants a team to suck that long, the reason the fans are booing is that for the umpteen years this team sucked on the ice.
Reef....as long time Canuckleheads we know not to fuck with fate....or the all and mighty powerful Hockey Gawds™

DO NOT, LIKE EVA CHEER FOR your VANCOUVER CANUCKS TO LOSE! EVER!!!!!!!

I would and could never, ever want them to do nothing but do well every game, every shift, every player (OK, maybe not the Biter, he's become facking useless :| ).

If I offer my very strong opinion that they should not sign Vrbatas & Millers because we have to tank naturally then that is not cheering for them to lose (like some losers on here do :evil: ). It is a gut instinct and years of hockey playing and coaching (only ever managed a baseball team) that says believe in the guys you got.

Arch-Yoda