Celeberty Death Match: Fred Flintstone vrs. Peter Griffin

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Fred Flintstone
56%
Peter Griffin
44%
Draw
No votes

Total votes: 9

Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

Who do you think would win?

I figure we can't hurt their feelings with our opinions

ArachAnimaniac
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Why do you bother posting all this on a hockey site? You don't talk hockey at all and seem more interested in raising shit. Yes, I realize this is the Bar &Grill, but you never leave it. So why don't you try a different site where more people may enjoy your routine?

Of course, this is just my opinion, but as far I'm concerned - posts like these are a waste of bandwidth and storage space..
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Why do you bother posting all this on a hockey site? You don't talk hockey at all and seem more interested in raising shit. Yes, I realize this is the Bar &Grill, but you never leave it. So why don't you try a different site where more people may enjoy your routine?

Of course, this is just my opinion, but as far I'm concerned - posts like these are a waste of bandwidth and storage space..
Hmmmmm yeah and you're nothing but a lowly mod not the owner of this restaurant thank god.

Please stop your discrimination against me. It is bordering on harassment.
I am following the rules.
I offend no one with this post (except those without a sense of humor :roll: )

How many more clues do I need to buy you? (I only got $3.27 left in change :D ) that it is going to be a looooooooooooooong season, there will be little if any hockey talk.
It's hard enough without your attacks on me!

I mod on another board (not hockey) and I can tell you this crap-on-the-new-guy shit does not happen.

I am not a troll like GM.

I am not overtly and uncalled for insulting like the (f)artist-(s)tinker.

I is I :)

ArachEnemyEnema
rex19
AHL Prospect

Post by rex19 »

Spidey wrote:
Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Hmmmmm yeah and you're nothing but a lowly mod not the owner of this restaurant thank god.

Please stop your discrimination against me. It is bordering on harassment.
I am following the rules.
I offend no one with this post (except those without a sense of humor :roll: )

How many more clues do I need to buy you? (I only got $3.27 left in change :D ) that it is going to be a looooooooooooooong season, there will be little if any hockey talk.
It's hard enough without your attacks on me!

I mod on another board (not hockey) and I can tell you this crap-on-the-new-guy shit does not happen.

I am not a troll like GM.

I am not overtly and uncalled for insulting like the (f)artist-(s)tinker.

I is I :)

ArachEnemyEnema
while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF

rex
no hockey................phewy
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

rex19 wrote:while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF

rex
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh What is wrong with people posting in the Bar & Grill about anything?!?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong Rex, I appreciate your support in htis matter butt everyone points out that this my posts here are not about hockey in this forum when it clearly states anything non-hockey.

Look I am as sorry as the next guy about not being an NHL season, I look forward to it more than anybody.
Doubly so the message boards because I do not live in BC so it's a great way to find out inside Orca scoops and talk Canucks with real fans.

The real cold reality is, what drwas us together is simple gone.

I like to post serious subjects (discrimnation, sexual rights, etc...) and lighter stuff too...

Some other vet poster starts a 'Joke' thread and no one complains and I start a kinda funny thread to make people chuckle and take thier minds of their non-hockey depression and I am speared in the gut, by a mod no less.

This is a non-hockey forum.

There is no hockey.

Makes sense to me.

As a matter of fact I think I posted, what I thought was a pretty good subject http://canuckscorner.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=177 in the actual hockey forum before I did the celebrity one and someone :roll: did not read before judging me :mad:

ArachDifferentButtStillBleedsRed
rex19
AHL Prospect

Post by rex19 »

Spidey wrote:
rex19 wrote:while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF

rex
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh What is wrong with people posting in the Bar & Grill about anything?!?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong Rex, I appreciate your support in htis matter butt everyone points out that this my posts here are not about hockey in this forum when it clearly states anything non-hockey.

Look I am as sorry as the next guy about not being an NHL season, I look forward to it more than anybody.
Doubly so the message boards because I do not live in BC so it's a great way to find out inside Orca scoops and talk Canucks with real fans.

The real cold reality is, what drwas us together is simple gone.

I like to post serious subjects (discrimnation, sexual rights, etc...) and lighter stuff too...

Some other vet poster starts a 'Joke' thread and no one complains and I start a kinda funny thread to make people chuckle and take thier minds of their non-hockey depression and I am speared in the gut, by a mod no less.

This is a non-hockey forum.

There is no hockey.

Makes sense to me.

As a matter of fact I think I posted, what I thought was a pretty good subject http://canuckscorner.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=177 in the actual hockey forum before I did the celebrity one and someone :roll: did not read before judging me :mad:

ArachDifferentButtStillBleedsRed
as a newbie here at this site i wish to convey the fact that I did not absolutly realize this was the open or anything goes forum. Now that I do know, VNF is just wrong in his/her judgment. spidey right-VNF wrong Rex inda middle...

rex
Pantera
AHL Prospect

Post by Pantera »

:lol:

Spidey is the greatest troll of all-time.

He's "trolling" without really "trolling".

It's amazing that Brian CC hasn't picked up on this.

Arachonlyheretocausetroublewithoutactuallycausingtrouble. :D
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

Pantera wrote::lol:

Um, excuse meeeeeeeeeee, do I know you?!

How can you judge me while being nothing more than an anonyMouse user ID?!

I don't know why people are voting for Griffin, yes he'd probably be a dirty fighter butt Flintsone has a lot of rage within. I voted for him. Who'd you vote for? 8-)

ArachNotATrollHonestJustAGuyThatLovesHockeyBoards(withouthockey :( )
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

Spidey, What colour is it in your world?
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Spidey
AHL Prospect

Post by Spidey »

Jovorock wrote:Spidey, What colour is it in your world?
Er...uh...green right now butt with Fall starting the leaves will change soon...so I'll be in a fire world (Hell?! :shock: ) of red, yellow and orange...

What do you mean by your post btw?!

ArachMagicIsVerte
LotusBlossomG
AHL Prospect

Post by LotusBlossomG »

Another board, and yet still so much "ass" talk.

BUTT I digress :P

I thought the Bar and Grill was an Open type forum where we can talk about just about anything BUTT hockey.

:lol:
I am doing all this to save your ass when all I really want to do is drop you on it!
rex19
AHL Prospect

Post by rex19 »

Spidey wrote:
Pantera wrote::lol:

Um, excuse meeeeeeeeeee, do I know you?!

How can you judge me while being nothing more than an anonyMouse user ID?!

I don't know why people are voting for Griffin, yes he'd probably be a dirty fighter butt Flintsone has a lot of rage within. I voted for him. Who'd you vote for? 8-)

ArachNotATrollHonestJustAGuyThatLovesHockeyBoards(withouthockey :( )
judgers: cant live with em, can live without em......

judge thou not-lest we be judged..

after typing judged just 3 times-it turned into one of those funny words. know what i mean?

rex