Celeberty Death Match: Fred Flintstone vrs. Peter Griffin

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Celeberty Death Match: Fred Flintstone vrs. Peter Griffin

Fred Flintstone
5
56%
Peter Griffin
4
44%
Draw
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 9

Celeberty Death Match: Fred Flintstone vrs. Peter Griffin

Postby Spidey » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:04 am

Who do you think would win?

I figure we can't hurt their feelings with our opinions


ArachAnimaniac
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Spidey
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:35 am

Postby Cornuck » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:50 am

You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Why do you bother posting all this on a hockey site? You don't talk hockey at all and seem more interested in raising shit. Yes, I realize this is the Bar &Grill, but you never leave it. So why don't you try a different site where more people may enjoy your routine?

Of course, this is just my opinion, but as far I'm concerned - posts like these are a waste of bandwidth and storage space..
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Postby Spidey » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:17 am

Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Why do you bother posting all this on a hockey site? You don't talk hockey at all and seem more interested in raising shit. Yes, I realize this is the Bar &Grill, but you never leave it. So why don't you try a different site where more people may enjoy your routine?

Of course, this is just my opinion, but as far I'm concerned - posts like these are a waste of bandwidth and storage space..


Hmmmmm yeah and you're nothing but a lowly mod not the owner of this restaurant thank god.

Please stop your discrimination against me. It is bordering on harassment.
I am following the rules.
I offend no one with this post (except those without a sense of humor :roll: )

How many more clues do I need to buy you? (I only got $3.27 left in change :D ) that it is going to be a looooooooooooooong season, there will be little if any hockey talk.
It's hard enough without your attacks on me!

I mod on another board (not hockey) and I can tell you this crap-on-the-new-guy shit does not happen.

I am not a troll like GM.

I am not overtly and uncalled for insulting like the (f)artist-(s)tinker.

I is I :)


ArachEnemyEnema
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Spidey
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:35 am

Postby rex19 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:17 pm

Spidey wrote:
Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:You forgot an option for "Who cares".

Why do you bother posting all this on a hockey site? You don't talk hockey at all and seem more interested in raising shit. Yes, I realize this is the Bar &Grill, but you never leave it. So why don't you try a different site where more people may enjoy your routine?

Of course, this is just my opinion, but as far I'm concerned - posts like these are a waste of bandwidth and storage space..


Hmmmmm yeah and you're nothing but a lowly mod not the owner of this restaurant thank god.

Please stop your discrimination against me. It is bordering on harassment.
I am following the rules.
I offend no one with this post (except those without a sense of humor :roll: )

How many more clues do I need to buy you? (I only got $3.27 left in change :D ) that it is going to be a looooooooooooooong season, there will be little if any hockey talk.
It's hard enough without your attacks on me!

I mod on another board (not hockey) and I can tell you this crap-on-the-new-guy shit does not happen.

I am not a troll like GM.

I am not overtly and uncalled for insulting like the (f)artist-(s)tinker.

I is I :)


ArachEnemyEnema


while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF


rex
no hockey................phewy
rex19
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:47 am

Postby Spidey » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:55 pm

rex19 wrote:while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF


rex


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh What is wrong with people posting in the Bar & Grill about anything?!?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong Rex, I appreciate your support in htis matter butt everyone points out that this my posts here are not about hockey in this forum when it clearly states anything non-hockey.

Look I am as sorry as the next guy about not being an NHL season, I look forward to it more than anybody.
Doubly so the message boards because I do not live in BC so it's a great way to find out inside Orca scoops and talk Canucks with real fans.

The real cold reality is, what drwas us together is simple gone.

I like to post serious subjects (discrimnation, sexual rights, etc...) and lighter stuff too...

Some other vet poster starts a 'Joke' thread and no one complains and I start a kinda funny thread to make people chuckle and take thier minds of their non-hockey depression and I am speared in the gut, by a mod no less.

This is a non-hockey forum.

There is no hockey.

Makes sense to me.

As a matter of fact I think I posted, what I thought was a pretty good subject http://canuckscorner.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=177 in the actual hockey forum before I did the celebrity one and someone :roll: did not read before judging me :mad:


ArachDifferentButtStillBleedsRed
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Spidey
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:35 am

Postby rex19 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:06 pm

Spidey wrote:
rex19 wrote:while it does appear very evident that spidey, refers to nuthing in this post about hockey........he has some valid points....maybe just let er be ther VNF


rex


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh What is wrong with people posting in the Bar & Grill about anything?!?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong Rex, I appreciate your support in htis matter butt everyone points out that this my posts here are not about hockey in this forum when it clearly states anything non-hockey.

Look I am as sorry as the next guy about not being an NHL season, I look forward to it more than anybody.
Doubly so the message boards because I do not live in BC so it's a great way to find out inside Orca scoops and talk Canucks with real fans.

The real cold reality is, what drwas us together is simple gone.

I like to post serious subjects (discrimnation, sexual rights, etc...) and lighter stuff too...

Some other vet poster starts a 'Joke' thread and no one complains and I start a kinda funny thread to make people chuckle and take thier minds of their non-hockey depression and I am speared in the gut, by a mod no less.

This is a non-hockey forum.

There is no hockey.

Makes sense to me.

As a matter of fact I think I posted, what I thought was a pretty good subject http://canuckscorner.com/forums//viewtopic.php?t=177 in the actual hockey forum before I did the celebrity one and someone :roll: did not read before judging me :mad:


ArachDifferentButtStillBleedsRed


as a newbie here at this site i wish to convey the fact that I did not absolutly realize this was the open or anything goes forum. Now that I do know, VNF is just wrong in his/her judgment. spidey right-VNF wrong Rex inda middle...

rex
no hockey................phewy
rex19
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:47 am

Postby Pantera » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:01 pm

:lol:


Spidey is the greatest troll of all-time.


He's "trolling" without really "trolling".


It's amazing that Brian CC hasn't picked up on this.



Arachonlyheretocausetroublewithoutactuallycausingtrouble. :D
Pantera
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:13 pm

Postby Spidey » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:12 am

Pantera wrote::lol:

Spidey is the greatest troll of all-time.

He's "trolling" without really "trolling".

It's amazing that Brian CC hasn't picked up on this.

Arachonlyheretocausetroublewithoutactuallycausingtrouble. :D


Um, excuse meeeeeeeeeee, do I know you?!

How can you judge me while being nothing more than an anonyMouse user ID?!

I don't know why people are voting for Griffin, yes he'd probably be a dirty fighter butt Flintsone has a lot of rage within. I voted for him. Who'd you vote for? 8-)

ArachNotATrollHonestJustAGuyThatLovesHockeyBoards(withouthockey :( )
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Spidey
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:35 am

Postby Jovorock » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:14 am

Spidey, What colour is it in your world?
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
User avatar
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:46 pm
Location: Kelowna

Postby Spidey » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:35 am

Jovorock wrote:Spidey, What colour is it in your world?


Er...duh...green right now butt with Fall starting the leaves will change soon...so I'll be in a fire world (Hell?! :shock: ) of red, yellow and orange...

What do you mean by your post btw?!


ArachMagicIsVerte
CanuckCentral Refugee Claimant
Spidey
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:35 am

Postby LotusBlossomG » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:16 am

Another board, and yet still so much "ass" talk.


BUTT I digress :P

I thought the Bar and Grill was an Open type forum where we can talk about just about anything BUTT hockey.

:lol:
I am doing all this to save your ass when all I really want to do is drop you on it!
User avatar
LotusBlossomG
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:52 pm

Postby rex19 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:59 am

Spidey wrote:
Pantera wrote::lol:

Spidey is the greatest troll of all-time.

He's "trolling" without really "trolling".

It's amazing that Brian CC hasn't picked up on this.

Arachonlyheretocausetroublewithoutactuallycausingtrouble. :D


Um, excuse meeeeeeeeeee, do I know you?!

How can you judge me while being nothing more than an anonyMouse user ID?!

I don't know why people are voting for Griffin, yes he'd probably be a dirty fighter butt Flintsone has a lot of rage within. I voted for him. Who'd you vote for? 8-)

ArachNotATrollHonestJustAGuyThatLovesHockeyBoards(withouthockey :( )


judgers: cant live with em, can live without em......

judge thou not-lest we be judged..

after typing judged just 3 times-it turned into one of those funny words. know what i mean?

rex
no hockey................phewy
rex19
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:47 am


Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest