Kessler out Schultz in please?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Bring up the Moose's top goal scorer?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:42 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 18

Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Madcombinepilot wrote:If Bouck plays up to what everyone expects (in that special 3rd line grinder kinda way) Goren, Burrows, Rypien, etc will ALL find it a long (and injured) road back to the NHL with this team.....

Not sure where King will fit in (if he gets back into shape) either......
King has to be put in an offensive role, how, who knows unless injuries crop up Same for Schultz they're not going to make to the leagye on their toughness or back checking
cheers
magnum44
CC Veteran

Post by magnum44 »

Considering what Park has done this year I wouldn't feel any compunction about replacing him with King who might be able to add some scoring touch to the third line.
MarkMM
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by MarkMM »

magnum44 wrote:Considering what Park has done this year I wouldn't feel any compunction about replacing him with King who might be able to add some scoring touch to the third line.
Hmm, this might be the solution to the aforementioned issue of 3/4 lines not scoring when our top 2 lines are in trouble. I'd take my time with him, though, let him get his timing back and not rush his return. Who knows, if we have trouble re-signing Carter after the season, we might have to turn to King. $1 million for Carter was a great bargain I don't think we can count on again, and with the need to sign/replace Jovo, possibly upgrade on Cloutier and give raises to the Sedins and Allen.
Mark
magnum44
CC Veteran

Post by magnum44 »

I think they have taken their time with him and he is ready to go now. Scored 2 goals in his first game in Manitoba is a good sign.