From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Topper »

I've always hated the Borque shopping for a cup before I retire thing. Glad it hasn't worked for Al.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Blob Mckenzie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wow:

Bountiful is a river of corcodile tears tonight. I guess when your team never makes the playoffs you have to cheer for the dirtiest team in the NHL because they have one player who once played for your team . A huge uproar on Boychuck's penalty . Ahhh mongos...... it was a cross check to the throat. Who will the tards cheer for now ? :look: :sly:
Los Angeles, perhaps??? :wink:

God knows with garden-boy Regehr and Dutter down there the ex-flamed quotient would be satisfied. Never mind both were ridden out on a rail when they left, the inbreds gotta cheer for somebody... :roll:
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

More giggles from the tard farm. It gets good on pages 2 and 3. They don't think that the " Norris calibre Gio " should be traded straight across for the 1st overall. If anything FLA should have to add. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the tards wouldn't deal "Johnny Hockey " and " Moneyhands" for Tyler Seguin.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=137323
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Farley
AHL Prospect

Post by Farley »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: And the tards wouldn't deal "Johnny Hockey " and " Moneyhands" for Tyler Seguin.
TO be fiar, I might not make that trade. Johnny Gaudreau is an amazing prospect and everytime I think he's going t fail, he goes out and scores.

Yeah hes small and he might get crushed, but so far he's avoided it and his talent level is amazing.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Farley wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: And the tards wouldn't deal "Johnny Hockey " and " Moneyhands" for Tyler Seguin.
TO be fiar, I might not make that trade. Johnny Gaudreau is an amazing prospect and everytime I think he's going t fail, he goes out and scores.

Yeah hes small and he might get crushed, but so far he's avoided it and his talent level is amazing.

Not this kid Farley. Seguin is one year older than the runt and he has been a top 5 scorer in the league. Monahan is a nice player but I don't think you build a franchise around him. He is a Trevor Linden type.... not a Mike Modano. There is also no way Gaudreau's game translates to the NHL. He is 5ft 6 and a buck fifty . Cliff Ronning would look like an ape next to him.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Their doing back flips on the signings of Raymond and Hillier. Wanted those two all along, great cap and term, makes them a playoff lock, best GM ever......
The only HW the Canucks need
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Imperial Metals largest and controlling shareholder, Murray Edwards, co owner of the Flames.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:Imperial Metals largest and controlling shareholder, Murray Edwards, co owner of the Flames.

All of a sudden I's gots me a hankerin to spike some trees and whatnot!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

not to mention CNRL Horizon mine.....dirtiest shithole in the tar sands
If you need air...call it in
Vader
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vader »

This is kind of funny

https://twitter.com/boringmonahan

Boring Sean Monahan @boringmonahan · Apr 18

Pavel Datsyuk is better than some of the other players in the NHL.
Boring Sean Monahan @boringmonahan · Jun 6

For months I was shaking my toaster upside down to clean it. I just realized there was a flap on the bottom to remove the crumbs. Very handy
Boring Sean Monahan @boringmonahan · Jun 27

I wanted to text Sam Bennett and say congrats but I don't have his number in my phone so I'll have to wait.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Bountiful is on fire about the elbow Corrado laid on Gaudreau. 7 pages of drivel and counting. Keep it coming D'Arcy, you are a man among mongoloids. I guess that makes him a mangoloid ?

Apparently Corrado should be tossed for fifteen games according to the mouth breathers. I swear these people continue to outdo themselves year after year.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Bountiful is on fire about the elbow Corrado laid on Gaudreau. 7 pages of drivel and counting. Keep it coming D'Arcy, you are a man among mongoloids. I guess that makes him a mangoloid ?

Apparently Corrado should be tossed for fifteen games according to the mouth breathers. I swear these people continue to outdo themselves year after year.
Gaudreau is a slick little forward with great hands and speed.....but once he's playing regular games in the NHL he's going to have a tough time being Mr. Flash and Dash against the top defenders. A couple of big hits will slow him down.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I didn't think it warranted 5 and a game TBH. Looked like a little dive. Same fans who thought Alberts took a dive. What can you say.

Any suspension Corrado may get won't hurt us so meh...
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote:I didn't think it warranted 5 and a game TBH. Looked like a little dive. Same fans who thought Alberts took a dive. What can you say.

Any suspension Corrado may get won't hurt us so meh...

That's just it HW. The board is a joke among forums all over the net and they proved it in spades after Mcgrattan took Alberts' head off with that cheap shot. There are fans in that thread calling for Corrado to be crosschecked in the face as a retaliation. They take a pro sports game way too seriously .

I guess when all you have is a shitty pro hockey team that has made the playoffs 5 times in 16 seasons you turn bitter. If you live in a hideous province where it snows ten months a year with nothing to do ,it can turn a person bitter and maybe we should be more understanding. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/thing ... story.html

Frank Corrado doesn’t take kindly to the other team taking liberties with his teammates. He put a thunderous hit on Calgary’s rookie Johnny Gaudreau late in the game and was given a major and game misconduct on the play.

“The shift before they went after Hunter Shinkaruk and I saw an opportunity to make a hit on one of their skill players,” said Corrado. “I never intended for it to be a dirty hit, unfortunately it was a little late and a little high."
Not bad, but I would have preferred he said "Fuck Gaudreau and the cow he rode in on!" :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.