All things FA Presser

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: All things FA Presser

Post by BurningBeard »

black ace wrote:Apparently during the pre game show yesterday Gallagher said that the Canucks will get more breaks from the refs now because Bettman owes Linden.

Even if Linden did go behind Goodenow and broker a deal (which it is pretty well known he did) didnt it work out really good for the players ??

Gallagher needs to move on.
No, it didn't, that's the point. I actually heard his comments. He basically said Linden screwed over the players, whether he (Linden) meant to or not. He said that he was sure Linden's intentions were good though. :wink:

And yeah, he claimed it would have an affect on how the refs call Canuck games. I think the guy needs to be committed.
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Topper
CC Legend

Re: All things FA Presser

Post by Topper »

Trev as a player was done before he called it a day. he should have been bought out after the 04-05 lockout.

Can't wait for 1-7 years down the road when ownership gets to fire Trev. The blood letting will be incredible.

Recall Donny warning about the the Aqualung style of business when they bought the team.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.