Canucks vs Ducks on CBC at 7:00

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks vs Ducks on CBC at 7:00

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BurningBeard wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:LOL at BurningBeard. Come on BB, join the bed pissing, relieve yourself of the displaced aggression, no need to do that to yourself
Are you asking me to pee on you? ...I'm deeply disturbed.

...I'm also contemplating my options.
Like his lover Doc, BB (Docs Gimp) misconstruing posts. So very cheeky
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

mathonwy wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Well we are still in line to draft higher than the leaves. That's something, right?
Yep. It sure is.

It's sure is interesting to watch the leaves melt down so spectacularly.

I believe that a major reason for the Canucks bad season was because of our injuries. Injuries just won't leave us alone.
You wonder why Burrows is suddenly ineffective again? Well, look no further than the Shea Weber chop to his hands. We ARE a very highly skilled team who's

Toronto on the other hand, is NOT suffering from any injuries (that we know of) and hasn't won a game in 8 straight.
It's expected of Toronto to do this, they've been like this for years, it pales in comparison to the Canucks fall from elite grace over just a couple of seasons. It could only take a moron - Mike Gillis to fuck up a good thing
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

RoyalDude wrote:When did some of you start thinking we could stand up to the California teams? Was it this last stretch of games against sub par teams? Was it Kassians 4 assists against the worst team in the league?

Think of it as a blessing not making the playoffs, it spares us the humiliation of a 3rd first round beat down in a row

Tank and retool baby ! We'll be back
Hey... stuff it peg leg.

There was the slim chance of our boys finally becoming healthy. You think you really discount how much an issue injuries have played in how shitty we've played this season. We were finally seeing Burrows back to normal until WHAMMO, Shea Weber chop to the wrists.

I think a healthy Canuck team is definitely on par with any of the LA teams and who knows, maybe the Canucks could keep it close and get some help from the other teams.

Wasn't meant to be this season.

Ahh well.
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

RoyalDude wrote:
BurningBeard wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:LOL at BurningBeard. Come on BB, join the bed pissing, relieve yourself of the displaced aggression, no need to do that to yourself

Don't you dare judge us!
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
BurningBeard wrote:

*takes yet another dump in Dude's head* :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hey retard living in Moms basement. I believe the Penguins have suffered worst injuries than us this year, yet they are still around the top of the eastern conference
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

RoyalDude wrote:Hey retard living in Moms basement. I believe the Penguins have suffered worst injuries than us this year, yet they are still around the top of the eastern conference
Hey peg leg. They also have a FUCK load of more depth than us. (And yes, that's on your favorite boi Mike Gillis).

And a couple guys like Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin....

So what's your point?

My point is, it's not unrealistic to "hope" for the Canucks to make into the playoffs while at the same time getting healthier. It's slim chance obviously, but it's better than "hoping" they lose.
Last edited by mathonwy on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
Doc, your up? I thought you'd be resting up with your bible for a full day of Sunday prayer sessions tomorrow?
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Toronto melt down is eerily reminiscent of our melt down during Nonis,s last year. Except we tank the last 9-10. The leaves are fading but still have a chance.

We are almost done. Then it's time to let Jacob have the net and call up whoever on Utica to give them a look see before we head to the summer.

Ya, I don't get Jensen being put on the 4th line. Let Dank play there and work his way back to the top 6.
The only HW the Canucks need
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

mathonwy wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Hey retard living in Moms basement. I believe the Penguins have suffered worst injuries than us this year, yet they are still around the top of the eastern conference
Hey peg leg. They also have a FUCK load of more depth than us. And yes, that's on your favorite boi Mike Gillis.
That's it retard, get mad at me. Displaced Aggression

What? leaves have more depth than us? Mikey how did you let this happen?

The Process
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

mathonwy wrote:
Hey peg leg. They also have a FUCK load of more depth than us. (And yes, that's on your favorite boi Mike Gillis).

And a couple guys like Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin....

So what's your point?

My point is, it's not unrealistic to "hope" for the Canucks to make into the playoffs while at the same time getting healthier. It's slim chance obviously, but it's better than "hoping" they lose.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Fuck you sound like a school girl. If we can't manage without Hank Sedin and Tanev fuck we need help. Got news for you, every team suffers injuries, stop your fucking whining
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

RoyalDude wrote:
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Fuck you sound like a school girl. If we can't manage without Hank Sedin and Tanev fuck we need help. Got news for you, every team suffers injuries, stop your fucking whining
Excuses? What the hell are you talking about. What excuses?

I have no idea what your point is.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Doc, your up? I thought you'd be resting up with your bible for a full day of Sunday prayer sessions tomorrow?
Hey Dude, don't get mad at ME! :crazy:

I take regular dumps in your head because God tells me to. :thumbs:

Peace bro.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

mathonwy wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

His point is he can't go four hours without a drink.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
mathonwy wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

His point is he can't go four hours without a drink.
Doc, you're a lover of cheap boxed wine. I can see you now with your purple teeth and a Jesus bobble head on your desk