From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Its good to know that not EVERYONE in that dump of a city isn't a complete drooling, hillbilly mongoloid.
Hey Blobby, the same goes for EVERY city in the world..... :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I know some poster from there on other sites and they are pretty good as well.

It really is Bingo and Jiri that have ruined that site. I can just see the 2 of them ready to ban anyone who says anything bad about the Flames but allow posters to do the other shit they do. I guess they need the site since working at 7 - 11 does not pay enough even in Calgary.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

They now love 7uongo.

LOL, they never diaappoint.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:They now love 7uongo.

LOL, they never diaappoint.
They NEVER disappoint is so correct. These little Mcgraths, Hrdinas, Blackmores whatever you want to call those mouth breathing, hillbilly, inbred mongoloids will always be the most bipolar band of retards in the history of hockey message boards.

These tards have been saying for years that the Canucks are going to be stuck with Luongo for eternity and that he was a garbage goalie and Team Canada won in spite of him and now he is all of a sudden god.

As an aside Gillis painted himself into this corner and made a fiasco of the whole situation. He probably could have made this deal in June 2012and probably should have. He handcuffed himself.

Blaster how the fuck do you post at that shithole ? You like being the smartest retard? Kind of like the tallest midget I guess.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I'm glad Luongo was traded, as I honestly like him as a goalie, and became a closet fan of his after following him on twitter. Now that doesn't have to run against the Canucks hate in me.
http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.p ... tcount=426

He's good on twitter, he must be good between the pipes.

Wait till this kid gets a load Eddie's tweets

Blaster86
CC Veteran

Post by Blaster86 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Blaster how the fuck do you post at that shithole ? You like being the smartest retard? Kind of like the tallest midget I guess.

Built myself into the community outside of the hockey forum. Do my best to avoid it. You can be having a perfectly sensible and awesome conversation with a few of them in any other forum, go back to the FOI mention the Canucks and suddenly their reasoning ability bottoms out and logic goes out the window. You could ask them the answer to 2 + 2 and they'd still manage to come up with "The Answer is Canucks and Canucks fans are horrible people."

That being said, I am enjoying as they rally around why this is a horrible move after a large majority of them spending the previous three seasons lamenting the Flames unwillingness to move Kipprusoff, Iginla et al. I think they are rightfully scared that if this train keeps moving the Canucks will get younger and still end up better quicker because of it.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blaster86 wrote:You can be having a perfectly sensible and awesome conversation with a few of them in any other forum, go back to the FOI mention the Canucks and suddenly their reasoning ability bottoms out and logic goes out the window.
True

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Some of them have mentioned that, the Canucks getting rid of the core before their past expiry date and getting pieces now, pisses them off. Keeping Luongo wouldn't kill us but it would create another goalie controversy as it seems Lack was quickly becoming a Torts fav.

It will never matter what the Canucks do, they will find a way to spin it as failure. We could get 10 firsts for Kesler and they would spin it poorly. Wait till they see how much more we get then Iginla got them. Can't wait for that spin.
The only HW the Canucks need
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Funny how they spent years saying we would never win the cup with Luongo and now say we will never win the cup because we traded one of the best goalies in the world. They were right on one count, let's hope they aren't right on he second :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote:Funny how they spent years saying we would never win the cup with Luongo and now say we will never win the cup because we traded one of the best goalies in the world. They were right on one count, let's hope they aren't right on he second :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL at the mongoloids all cheering on Luongo and saying what a great goalie he is . If Calgarypuck were a neighbourhood it would be the downtown eastside. :mex:

In this garbage season for the Canucks I can still LOL reading through the jibberish on Bingo Blackmore's message board. And it isn't because they are a funny or witty bunch either.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

LOL http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showpost.p ... stcount=85

Yes Jiri please don't ever turn into a fan base like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

-Fully confident that Monahan will be a top 5 player in the league at some point. We were buzzing in almost every shift he played. Hard to believe he just turned 19. I'm confident he would have better point totals than MacKinnon if he played on the Avs
I need to get what ever they are drinking there.
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

Reefer2 wrote:
-Fully confident that Monahan will be a top 5 player in the league at some point. We were buzzing in almost every shift he played. Hard to believe he just turned 19. I'm confident he would have better point totals than MacKinnon if he played on the Avs
I need to get what ever they are drinking there.
Agreed.

No doubt that Monahan is a tremendous talent, but the kid ain't better than MacKinnon. Ridiculous to just state out of the blue that, "he'd be producing more than MacKinnon if he was on the Avs."
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

My thoughts and prayers to the Stajan family..........................even though I know damn well that if the situation was reversed and one of the Canuck players had suffered such an unbelivable tragedy, most of Calgarypuck.com would be cheering it.

Fucking disgusting, but such is the reality.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises