Canucks News and Notes

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Canucks News and Notes

Post by The Brown Knight »

SKYO wrote:PLAYOFFS UPDATE:

Stars got the last wildcard spot for the western conference playoffs.

Jets/Canucks tied right behind Dallas.

At this point, I don't think the Canucks should be making it a top priority to make the playoffs. If they make it, great.

Their biggest priority should be to rebuild this team and move away all/most of the core for young pieces that will supplement the next core of Lack, Horvat, and Kassian.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Quick question, how many of you are checking TSN every 30 minutes to see if anything was done.

I think MG should be keeping me informed of what he is doing and I can let all of you know :roll:

This wait for the next 2 days is crazy times, can you imagine if Kesler sits out tomorrow's game? If there is a deal in the works for Wednesday morning would they sit out the players who may be moved?
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

Reefer2 wrote:Quick question, how many of you are checking TSN every 30 minutes to see if anything was done.
LOL. Add me to the list!
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Rumsfeld wrote:Tells you wot Doc, if we win the cup this year I will be so happy that I'll gladly let you select a sig of your choosing for noble Rumsfeld.... permanently. :wow:

If, however, we fail to win the cup this year.... you must grow a goatee, actually leave the house with it and walk around in public. :crazy: No shaving said goatee for a month. A cruel price in 2013 to be sure, but there have to be consequences for failing to deliver on such a bold prediction.

I won't blame you for refusing, those are some serious stakes. I mean, a goatee? Holy shit. :lol:
So what bet did Mike Gillis lose?
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Yeah, had a good laugh when CBC panned the Canuck box. He looks like a Hanna Barbera cartoon drawing.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

Image\
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Archibald has been recalled.

I guess Canucks' brass doesn't want Jensen to contract the Nogoalitis contagion that has been afflicting the Canucks.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Tomorrow at 6:00 Canucks play PHO, if Kesler and group are all dressed no big deals will be done. I doubt they will risk an injury if was almost going to be dealt.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote:Quick question, how many of you are checking TSN every 30 minutes to see if anything was done.

I think MG should be keeping me informed of what he is doing and I can let all of you know :roll:

This wait for the next 2 days is crazy times, can you imagine if Kesler sits out tomorrow's game? If there is a deal in the works for Wednesday morning would they sit out the players who may be moved?
You told us all it was a pile of bullshit and nothing will happen. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:

You told us all it was a pile of bullshit and nothing will happen. :lol:
And nothing most likely will.

What I said was BS was the talking heads like they actually know something.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:roll:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

dbr wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Tells you wot Doc, if we win the cup this year I will be so happy that I'll gladly let you select a sig of your choosing for noble Rumsfeld.... permanently. :wow:

If, however, we fail to win the cup this year.... you must grow a goatee, actually leave the house with it and walk around in public. :crazy: No shaving said goatee for a month. A cruel price in 2013 to be sure, but there have to be consequences for failing to deliver on such a bold prediction.

I won't blame you for refusing, those are some serious stakes. I mean, a goatee? Holy shit. :lol:
So what bet did Mike Gillis lose?
I don't think ol' Dock could grow a shadow let alone a full on face covering, that's just an unfair bet :(
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
$lacker
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by $lacker »

Reefer2 wrote:Tomorrow at 6:00 Canucks play PHO, if Kesler and group are all dressed no big deals will be done. I doubt they will risk an injury if was almost going to be dealt.
I think he might play if not dealt by game time. Canucks need the points and I can see Kes wanting to play his heart out in a Canuck uniform one last time and help them get the 2 pts.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Reefer2 wrote:
And nothing most likely will.

What I said was BS was the talking heads like they actually know something.
Doubt anything happens as well, but they [Louis Jean] did know something, with all this hoopla and trade speculation.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Canucks deal Patrick Mullen to Ottawa for some 2009 draft pick whose in college - ie. not taking up a contract..