Canucks News and Notes

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Canucks News and Notes

Post by Boston Canucker »

Yes, he just said Luongo and Hamhuis aren't really playing, so he wants Edler and Sedin to have great games, get some confidence, and he doesn't give a shit about Canada winning...he wants his players to succeed, get confidence, to help his team. If he said the reverse, I want Canada to win, even if it means Edler and Sedin don't play well...that would be a problem to me. And I'll even echo his thoughts, as a Canadian, I don't give a shit really about Canada either, would rather see the Canucks win the Cup...not that I'm holding my breath in the near term. :(
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I agree my most coveted is the Stanley cup...but I sure as hell cared who won gold..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

It is not what he said but how and as I have said many times, sports is 24/7 so little things are always made bigger just to sell advertising.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Reefer2 wrote:It is not what he said but how and as I have said many times, sports is 24/7 so little things are always made bigger just to sell advertising.
This seems like a completely circular argument that (unless I am misreading you) serves no purpose other than justifying getting worked up about something nobody should care about.

"It's important because people blow things out of proportion" :eh:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

dbr wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:It is not what he said but how and as I have said many times, sports is 24/7 so little things are always made bigger just to sell advertising.
This seems like a completely circular argument that (unless I am misreading you) serves no purpose other than justifying getting worked up about something nobody should care about.

"It's important because people blow things out of proportion" :eh:
Bingo - give the man a prize. just kidding

But really who cares what he said?
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

:lol:

Exactly.

Sorry, I couldn't tell if you were saying "idiots will get worked up over this" or "idiots will get worked up over this and that matters".. :look:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Like fellow American - Kesler, LaForgerella hates Canada.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Right on cue Dude...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:Right on cue Dude...
:mex:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Art Vandelay wrote:He says this shit for all the lap dogs and sheep in this town because they eat this crap up. Which one are you a lap dawg or a sheep ?
Really? I thought he said it for the fairies or donkeys. Which one are you? :lol:

"lap dawg" :P
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Boy, would be something to play hockey with those 4 for a day. Courts still looks pretty good out there. :D

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

[quote="Todd Bersnoozi"]Boy, would be something to play hockey with those 4 for a day. Courts still looks pretty good out there. :D

^^
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

Courtnall keeps in good shape. If you live down near the water in Victoria, you'll see him out running all the time. Great video.. thanks for the post.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Puck wrote:Great video.. thanks for the post.
:D
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

So Henrik and Bieksa are still not 100% and now Kesler is day-to-day with a hand injury... :?