Ex-Canucks!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Ex-Canucks!

Post by mathonwy »

sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Ex-Canucks!

Post by sagebrush »

Mark Messier went on AMA (ask me anything), and fans responded:
What things, if any, do you wish you could have done differently during your time with Vancouver?
Mark Messier:
rebuilding a team is never easy. If I changed one thing i would have not accepted the captaincy from Trevor.
F***. You. Messier.
Sorry for your time Mr.Messier, I was wondering if you could clarify a few things for me.
Is it true you steal babies from their cradles at night to feast upon their innocent flesh?
F*** Mark Messier
After spending 3 seasons destroying the hearts of canucks fans across BC, running the heart and soul of the team out of town in Trevor Linden, this of course right after destroying childhood of many fans by playing a key role in their stanley cup defeat – and rubbing it in by breaking the aforementioned trevor lindens nose with an unnecessary post whistle elbow – How did you have time to nurse your balls to the necessary size to create an award, name it after your self and your own accomplishments, and then make a show of presenting it to a variety of semi deserving players in a charade designed to inflate your own ego and allow you tell everyone again how you guaranteed a win? Ill hang up and listen
WELL WE STILL HATE YOU thanksmark
Less Canucks embarrassment please.