Sestito

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Re: Sestito

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Last thought about Sestito vs Kes standing in front of the net. If Kes gets injured cuz he takes a big shot from say Garrison, it's going to be a huge loss. If it's Sestito that gets injured, not so much. :lol:
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Last thought about Sestito vs Kes standing in front of the net. If Kes gets injured cuz he takes a big shot from say Garrison, it's going to be a huge loss. If it's Sestito that gets injured, not so much. :lol:
Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

If Sestito goes down, we'll have lost one of the few guys on the team who will hit anything! In that case, put Weise in there - it's not like we'll be losing that much if he goes down. :roll:
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Lancer wrote:
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Last thought about Sestito vs Kes standing in front of the net. If Kes gets injured cuz he takes a big shot from say Garrison, it's going to be a huge loss. If it's Sestito that gets injured, not so much. :lol:
If Sestito goes down, we'll have lost one of the few guys on the team who will hit anything! In that case, put Weise in there - it's not like we'll be losing that much if he goes down. :roll:
Very sound reasoning Lancer, clearly Todd only put half a thought into his post.

:roll:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Aaronp18 wrote: Very sound reasoning Lancer, clearly Todd only put half a thought into his post.

:roll:
Old Todd has never had a thought in his life!

Poor son of a bitch has to make do with just... "thoughts". :eh:

EDIT: I suppose "thought" is four-sevenths of "thought", so a thought is pretty close to half a thought.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Strangelove wrote: EDIT: I suppose "thought" is four-sevenths of "thought", so a thought is pretty close to half a thought.
:thumbs:

As close as we'll ever see.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

dimwit < half wit

dimwit always was a different drummer
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Lancer wrote:Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

Yup, true. Weiser doesn't have the size and mass of Sestito. Actually, Kassassian would be a good plan B if Sestito goes down cuz he's a better scorer. Hope he's not out for an extended stretch though (seriously). Weiser would be more like plan C. :lol:

We lose those 3 for an extended stretch and u might as well call us the Vancouver Pussy Cats. :lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

Yup, true. Weiser doesn't have the size and mass of Sestito. Actually, Kassassian would be a good plan B if Sestito goes down cuz he's a better scorer. Hope he's not out for an extended stretch though (seriously). Weiser would be more like plan C. :lol:

We lose those 3 for an extended stretch and u might as well call us the Vancouver Pussy Cats. :lol:
there would be a "Pussy Riot"<<<see wot...lol
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:

If Sestito goes down, Kassian's odds of staying in the game go up!

Seriously though, if we're down to playing Weise as a net-front presence why not call up someone like Archibald or Lain, who's actually big enough to block the site of even freaks like Bishop. Couldn't be any worse than Weise and it's not like they'll see much time on the ice playing on the 4th line anyway.

Either way, this team needs more of what Sestito is bringing to the table so why not bench Dalpe and Weise and bring up the likes of Mallet, Archibald and Lain? The way the forwards are dropping, it shouldn't be long before we see them.

If we're going to be the Vancouver Pussy Cats, why don't we just up the ante and call them the Vancouver Pussy Cat Dolls?

Okay, don't know if I like where that one's headed... :whistle:

Hate the League.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Lancer wrote: If we're going to be the Vancouver Pussy Cats, why don't we just up the ante and call them the Vancouver Pussy Cat Dolls?

Okay, don't know if I like where that one's headed... :whistle:
*LOL* :lol:

Either way, this team needs more of what Sestito is bringing to the table so why not bench Dalpe and Weise and bring up the likes of Mallet, Archibald and Lain? The way the forwards are dropping, it shouldn't be long before we see them.
Agreed on what Sestito brings. Maybe Archibald for the 4th line, but I think Lain and Mallet still needs more farm time.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Agreed on what Sestito brings. Maybe Archibald for the 4th line, but I think Lain and Mallet still needs more farm time.
I guess we're getting our wish. Hope we like it... :lol:

Hate the League.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

haha yeah Archi makes the squad with Booth/Weise benched.

Booth has to be in numerous talks with other GM's by MG, I expect him gone by the deadline.

--

Sestito effect, I think with him playing well for a "tough guy" Darren McCarty clone like, imo it has given Kassian a boost in confidence. Kass has to be like shit, how can Ses' be playing like that?
Basically this has given Kassian a mentality to play more aggressive while loosening up and playing one of his best games this season vs the Pens.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

SKYO wrote:haha yeah Archi makes the squad with Booth/Weise benched.

Booth has to be in numerous talks with other GM's by MG, I expect him gone by the deadline.

--

Sestito effect, I think with him playing well for a "tough guy" Darren McCarty clone like, imo it has given Kassian a boost in confidence. Kass has to be like shit, how can Ses' be playing like that?
Basically this has given Kassian a mentality to play more aggressive while loosening up and playing one of his best games this season vs the Pens.
I like your Sestito effect theory(S.E.T.) Skyo :) ,I'm not so sure Kassians success can be attributed to Sestito,could be a part of it though.
It seems he's improved his game here.Different player than when he came here from Philly(most nights). Could be the coaching,the trade itself,better team chemistry,natural progression as a player,all of the above,none of the above..who knows?? Hope he keeps it coming.

Maybe the S.E.T. will rub off on Archibald too :shock:

I doubt The Gillis is even allowed to mention the B-word when talking to other GM's!!