Canucks @ Flames - Sun Dec 29, 4:30 SNET

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Canucks @ Flames - Sun Dec 29, 4:30 SNET

Post by The Brown Knight »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Boy does Lack look composed. Just absorbing shots. Impressive.
I know it's an extremely small sample size, but I am starting to already suspect that Eddie Lack is *already* a better goalie than both Roberto Luongo and Corey Schneider.

Again - very small sample size, and *way* too early to make any kind of judgement, but I dare anyone to save this particular comment on mine and re-visit it 18-36 months from now.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

rats19 wrote:Lack attack pack must be going...nuts
The Lack attack pack is back jack!

tee hee hee!!!!!

[/Bersnozzi]

:P

The Dark Indian Rises
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The Brown Knight wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:Boy does Lack look composed. Just absorbing shots. Impressive.
I know it's an extremely small sample size, but I am starting to already suspect that Eddie Lack is *already* a better goalie than both Roberto Luongo and Corey Schneider.

Again - very small sample size, and *way* too early to make any kind of judgement, but I dare anyone to save this particular comment on mine and re-visit it 18-36 months from now.
Agreed. Way too early to call.

The ONLY thing I see in his game that looks to be better than either of Schneider's or Lou's is that he doesn't scramble. I have yet to see him scrambling after over-committing or giving up a bad rebound. He seems much more systematic.

But to say that he is "already" a better goaltender than both of those guys? I gotta think you are just going for reaction here.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Arachnid wrote:
Maybe we can trade him next year to draft that Mick Connor
The Brown Knight wrote:
Yeah, no way we move Lack Attack Pack right now. He's going to lead us back to the promised land and he's going to get the job done and bring the holy grail to us long suffering Knucklehead fans. :P
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Lack is also a better puck handler. He just has fun out there. Nice to see the kid get the S/O. The tweets between him and Luongo may get more entertaining now!

Any word on Alberts? He looked like he was knocked out on that one. Like how the team is winning right now but what a sloppy first they played. Hope they have their legs for tonight.
The only HW the Canucks need
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Knight wrote:

...bountiful....
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Maybe we can trade him next year to draft that Mick Connor
The Brown Knight wrote:
Yeah, no way we move Lack Attack Pack right now. He's going to lead us back to the promised land and he's going to get the job done and bring the holy grail to us long suffering Knucklehead fans. :P
Hope you're right bro. 8-)

My only real concern with Lack is that his size might make him susceptible to being chronically injured under full time duty.

The Dark Indian Rises