The Leafs...What a Story

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8827
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by SKYO » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 pm

lol ... feeling too sick to think of something to say...
I had two leafs tickets sitting on my dash, some moron broke into my car and left two more
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by dangler » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 pm

rats19 wrote:In preparation for the upcoming week. Nothing makes a nuckfan feel much better than this

Bump
true dat rat!! :D
SKYO wrote:lol ... feeling too sick to think of something to say...
I had two leafs tickets sitting on my dash, some moron broke into my car and left two more
let's have your best leaf joke
Retool Rebuild

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by Arachnid » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:39 pm

dangler wrote:
rats19 wrote:In preparation for the upcoming week. Nothing makes a nuckfan feel much better than this

Bump
true dat rat!! :D
SKYO wrote:lol ... feeling too sick to think of something to say...
I had two leafs tickets sitting on my dash, some moron broke into my car and left two more
let's have your best leaf joke
Image
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16220
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by Strangelove » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by Zamboni Driver » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:13 am

BigTuna wrote:Kadri..Superstar...

What a good young team. What a great city.
Any Canucks fans bummed about the our team losing, could be worse - IF OUR TEAM WAS THE LEAFS! :mrgreen:

Hey, where's Big Tuna lately? Actually, where's Phaneuf? Where's Kessel? (On a milk carton)

It's January, and the Laffs are on their usual springtime trajectory
From 5th in the East on US Thanksgiving, now 2-8 in the last 10, fallen to 10th in the East... :twisted:
Attachments
Leafs2.jpg
Leafs2.jpg (70.17 KiB) Viewed 862 times

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4290
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by Uncle dans leg » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 am

I think its fair to have the leafblower jpeg added permanently to BTs SIG....

Its only fair
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7310
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: The Leafs...What a Story

Post by Cornuck » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:I think its fair to have the leafblower jpeg added permanently to BTs SIG....

Its only fair
Please don't give me any ideas like this....... :D
2017 - The Road to 65™

Post Reply